OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

My girls fleecing Santa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Steiner Junkie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Finn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My girls fleecing Santa
    Posted: December/22/2008 at 08:38
Right after Alaina and Colette got done asking Santa for a black Porsche GT2, a Rolex Gold Submariner, several Kriegoff's and two ipod's they smiled........
martin3175 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 08:40

Gives them some negotiation room...

Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 09:34

Excellent
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 09:43
Santa's face says it all "HOW am I going to deliver all this stuff???"

Great photo.
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
trigger29 View Drop Down
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 09:54
Funny, I asked Santa for a Ferrari F-40 one year............Must not have fit in the sleigh. I still have a Chevy.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Roy Finn View Drop Down
Steiner Junkie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Finn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 10:03
There is a guy who lives in my town that has a F40. Maybe Santa got his directions mixed up. This guy also has a real 427 AC Cobra.
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 11:49
Originally posted by Roy Finn Roy Finn wrote:

There is a guy who lives in my town that has a F40. Maybe Santa got his directions mixed up. This guy also has a real 427 AC Cobra.

Nice picture, Roy. Thanks for sharing.
I'll take the F40.
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 12:29
Merry Christmas to you and yours Roy.

By the looks on their faces I can almost hear what they are saying.

pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 12:30
Laugh Above
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Roy Finn View Drop Down
Steiner Junkie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Finn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 13:13
Thanks Chris, that's funny. I should add them saying "Hey Santa FYI my dad on a knife kick now"..........
rifle looney View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 16:40
Originally posted by trigger29 trigger29 wrote:

Funny, I asked Santa for a Ferrari F-40 one year............Must not have fit in the sleigh. I still have a Chevy.

TRIGGER ,you drive a chevy, im sorry !
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 16:44
Chris was only verbalizing what they were really thinking!!!!

LOL

That was Fantastic Chris!!!
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 16:46
Submariners are nice, but overated (been there, done that).  My Ball keeps better time, but if I were asking it would have been an IWC, a Merkel, and a Land Crusier with a gas card.
"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 16:51
That KR-1 is a sweet bolt action.
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
Roy Finn View Drop Down
Steiner Junkie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Finn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2008 at 16:58
Submariner's overated? I have a stainless that I wear every day and have for the last 24 years. It's been cleaned once and has taken some very hard knocks that could have turned others to paperweights. Why do you feel that way? Granted at today's prices they aren't cheap.
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2008 at 08:28
I had a Submariner for twenty two years ( until I had an untimely divorce and suddenly needed all the money in the world in about five minutes......).  It was utterly indestructible. I bashed it up against drilling rigs and it still looked like new---almost.  Very expensive now, however. 

I think my next major watch purchase ( SERIOUS purchase, I mean...) will be a Marcello C.  
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2008 at 08:32
Always figured you for a Timex guy Ed.
God save the Empire!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2008 at 09:03
negative             Shocked     
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
geezer View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2008 at 09:06
Ed,

At first I thought that you meant you were married to a submariner for twenty two years until an untimely divorce.  I'm glad that I decided to read the rest of the post.  Have you heard the old gaff about submariners?  You know - they submerge as 100 individuals and come back up six months later as fifty couples.  Not a very good mental image.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic