OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Seals Scope

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Bookout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seals Scope
    Posted: January/20/2005 at 19:55
Does anyone have info on SEALS rifle scopes.  I bought one at a gun show but can not find any info on it.  Thanks.
G. Bookout
firefighter1723 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firefighter1723 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2009 at 09:00
Ya, they have actually become a fairly legit company... I spoke to JJ Chang,,, (the local guy) with a problem with too much haze, he said he would replace it with no problem... I got mine about 3 years ago on accident, I found a really nice bull barrell 308 with the scope on it at my neighbors pawn shop... basicially stole it and had never had any scope other than a leupold.... The scope is extremely powerful, holds a group and is supprisingly crisp.... I love it, although the evening humidity causes bad haze at higher powers... JJ said his new glass is better.... We will see... Good luck and straight shooting, think ul like it. LOCK TIGHT BLUE on the mounts..  www.sealsoptics.com Garland tx
The greatest problem solvers in the world, located one mile from your door step. Support your local Professional Fire Dept
8shots View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2009 at 09:26
Tell me this is not true? According to the dates it took 4 years and nine months for someone to answer this poor guy!
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2009 at 09:48
Roll on Floor Laughing    I bet thats an all time record. Slow Poke  What can I say I never heard of them before.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2009 at 09:55
Not only that, his first and only post was his last visit. It looks like Mr. Bookout was aptly named.
swtucker View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swtucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2009 at 10:25

Hey, it only took 5 years to get an answer.  That's much faster than our government.

Rancid Coolaid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rancid Coolaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2009 at 12:01
Unfortunately, the only SEAL owners I have known had very different experiences than did FireFighter.  I think it might be safe to say they made one decent scope, and FireFighter got it; all others I know about have been pure garbage.
Freedom is something you take.
Respect is something you earn.
Equality is something you whine about not being given.
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2009 at 13:08
See this post:
http://www.opticstalk.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12113&KW=SEAL&PID=238909#238909
I looked at this scope sometime back.  It does not live up to Nightforce equality claims. 
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic