OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

March scopes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike4764 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: March scopes
    Posted: December/15/2008 at 10:55
I stumbled across the Kelby website and see that they are selling March scopes. I know these are excellent scopes but they are very expensive. They got some incredible reviews by a few websites. Anyone have personal experience with theses?
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2008 at 23:45
"The Leader in the benchrest industry" Laugh

Yea Right - dont know why but I'm thinking U.S. Optics, Nightforce, S&B, Zeiss, even Leupold a long time before March.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
mike4764 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike4764 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2008 at 12:18
I agree, I never heard of them either. There is some reviews and great praise for these scopes. I think they are in the $2,000-$3,000 range. Some reviews put them ahead of S&B.
I have been competing for a long time and never saw a March on the line. But just because I never heard of them does not mean they are not a great scope.

tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2008 at 12:34
I don't think that Kelby would deal in anything of low quality. I've never seen a March on the line, either. There are always a lot of Stolle actions, though. Pandas rule.
mike4764 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike4764 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2008 at 12:39
Thats a good point, Kelby would not put there name to something of lesser quality.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic