OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Ed, will you be at work on Wednesday?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 14:13
Originally posted by RifleDude RifleDude wrote:

Pyro, what are you doing home today?Spanker
Hugger
..."call in gay!"Sick In Bed
Roll on Floor Laughing
I can just imagine how that phone conversation went with the boss...

"...(cough, cough)... uh... hey boss (cough, cough)... can't come to work today... I'm gay!..."

Pyro did you tell you boss you had to run to town for a little "penisillian"?

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 14:14

no, he knows about that, in fact he has to drive me there so my wife can take me home afterwards.

They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 14:29
Originally posted by geezer geezer wrote:

A guy that works at the same place as me took his family to Disney World years ago and found out while at the Magical Kingdom that it was "gay" day.  It seems that all of the gay people were wearing red shirts so that they would be easily recognized by their peers.  Unfortunately, as fate would have it, the guy that works with me was also wearing a red shirt.  He found out that it was "gay" day when a gentleman - also wearing a red shirt - started a nice conversation with him.  Very, very awkward moment followed by family exodus.

Shocked
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 14:39
The exact same thing happened to a friend of mine with him and his family, he immediatly went to one of the gift shops and purchased a black t-shirt.  Mickey
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 14:42
maybe they do that on purpose you suppose??
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 14:47
"Ed's Day off"

“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 14:55
If I come down with the flu, cancer, smallpox, cold, stroke, and/or heart attack you know what I'm gonna do.............I'm calling in sick. To hell with those qu**rs!

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 14:57
Geez, that looks like some pic that BigDaddy would put up in the beautiful movie star thread.
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 14:57
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

If I come down with the flu, cancer, smallpox, cold, stroke, and/or heart attack you know what I'm gonna do.............I'm calling in sick. To hell with those qu**rs!

I have a guy on one of my crews. If he starts to cough on wed I know I'm gettng a call friday morning of him being sick.

Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 14:58
Originally posted by supertool73 supertool73 wrote:

Geez, that looks like some pic that BigDaddy would put up in the beautiful movie star thread.

Roll on Floor Laughing
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 15:02
yikes was that freddy mercury?
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 15:03
Originally posted by Chris Farris Chris Farris wrote:

The exact same thing happened to a friend of mine with him and his family, he immediatly went to one of the gift shops and purchased a black t-shirt.  Mickey

What's up with Disney???  Loco     Pretty soon we'll have mice dating rabbits and dogs!!!  Shocked
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 15:09

she is a hottie ~

pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 15:10
well if they do date rabbits and dogs they will be easy to kill, wont need traps any more just shoot em
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 15:14
I've taken one sick day in 2 years, and that's only because the wife hid my car keys and my partner insisted that I not come in and contaminate our office. Ahhh, but it was Friday.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 15:15
Bigdaddy your mail box is full.
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 15:20
It's all wiped out ~

mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 15:29

Roll on Floor Laughing

Laugh Above
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 16:57

Brady is only working a half today today.  hmmmm, does that mean he's a switch hitter?????

Perhaps you should start calling him "Gaydy"....????
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2008 at 17:01

Roll on Floor Laughing

Roll on Floor Laughing

WTF, he/she looks better than Pink!

Edited by RifleDude - December/09/2008 at 17:05
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic