OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

2008 Christmas Wish List

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper
Optics Goddess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2008 Christmas Wish List
    Posted: December/02/2008 at 15:39
What is it that you're heart desires this year for Christmas?

Christmas List

I'm hoping to get some paintball gear. Big Grin
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 16:26
A Gal after after my own heart, normally women what at the minimum half carat diamonds.
Roll on Floor Laughing
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 16:28
Paintball gear????? WOW
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 16:31
.257wby vortex 3x9 viper scope
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
bricat View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bricat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 17:40
Swaro A-line 3-9X36, Limited edition Ruger M77 (1 of 200 Circassian walnut, .308) out of lay-away and under my tree!, Lots of ammo!!!
Tip69 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Tip Stick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 19:05
Ditto on bricat's first item!  A really nice set of bino's and work things out with the wife - pretty much in that order!  Big Grin  just kiddin.
take em!
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 19:26
A good pair of Winter boots, my feet froze this hunting season.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
lucznik View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucznik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 20:22
I got most everything I wanted including a very nice pair of hunting boots.  (Yes, I pretty much know everything that I'm getting.  My wife and I don't really do surprises anymore.)

I would like to find a B&L 10x42 Discoverer - Porro prism to replace the one I foolishly sold.
What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 21:00
200 unfired or once fired 257 wby brass for a Christmas present for a buddy, and a Ambi 20MOA rail for a Remi 700.  Other than that, World Peace and Osama Bin Ladens head on a plate!!!  
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 21:06
For the first time in a long time, I'm pretty cool with what I have now.

May Christ Peace and Grace be with you! 
"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

Big Squeeze View Drop Down
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 21:19
Other "Squeezer Specials" that I don`t need but would take anyway!

Oh let`s see now! Hmmmm!

A 338 RCM Ruger M77?  Or a 416 Ruger Alaskan?

yellowdog View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2008 at 06:28
Showed her the one thing I want, Then she blew a gasket and cracked a head. Not look'n to good for ole yellowdog this year. I'm I being to unreasonable?    http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/custom_shop/40-x/model_40-XS_tactical_rifle_system.asp
If you don't want to stand behind our troops, then we will gladly have you stand in front of them.
bricat View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bricat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2008 at 06:31
Seems reasonable to me! 
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2008 at 07:40
God no!  The complete package looks like an absolute bargain - heartless woman!  You want we should talk to her for you?
God save the Empire!
yellowdog View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2008 at 19:04
  Man Dogger! would you do that for me?  I mean she acts like I want both calibers or something.
If you don't want to stand behind our troops, then we will gladly have you stand in front of them.
trigger29 View Drop Down
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2008 at 01:13
Originally posted by Stephanie Stephanie wrote:

What is it that you're heart desires this year for Christmas?

Christmas List

I'm hoping to get some paintball gear. Big Grin

Will trade you a Warped Sportz Dark Angel marker for one of those $899 Zeiss spotters.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Roy Finn View Drop Down
Steiner Junkie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Finn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2008 at 15:50
You guys are keeping your expectations way to low.

Here's mine..........grin

Porsche GT or in a pinch GT2
Honda RC211V
Any rifle from Jim Borden
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2008 at 16:21
Yellodog I thought I had my Christmas list made until I saw yours. However a Rock River LAR 8 Varment A4 is on my wish list, but I aint holden my breath. I do have a Bushnell Legend 20-60x80 spotting scope, and a CED M2 chronograph on my list and I have a fair chance of getting one of them.
I would also like to see freedom restored in the United States.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
yellowdog View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/2008 at 06:16
  Copy the freedom restored in the United States!
trigger29 View Drop Down
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/2008 at 20:18
At this point, I would be happy to get a set of batteries for my Geovids. I don't think the optics goddess is going to trade me a spotter for my paintball gun. I tried. So, anybody want a really great deal on a really nice electronic paintball marker. $2500 invested. Taking offers.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic