OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Firearms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

YES! HORNADY AMMO IN AFRICA NOW!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
8shots View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YES! HORNADY AMMO IN AFRICA NOW!
    Posted: December/03/2008 at 01:38
PirateDirty Harry
Mojo View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman
All Mojo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 21:22
Not shipping..............smuggling!Big Grin

Mojo
MOJO
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 21:18
i doubt that, he probably couldnt ship it out of the country
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Mojo View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman
All Mojo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 21:09
I'll bet our buddy 8shots would cut us a dealSmile

Mojo
MOJO
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 21:02
imagine the paper work
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Big Squeeze View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 21:01
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

I'm just happy that I don't have to go all the way to South Africa to buy my Hornady SST's.

Mojo

.............Me neither!!! That would be some real expensive ammo uh???
Mojo View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman
All Mojo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 19:42
I'm just happy that I don't have to go all the way to South Africa to buy my Hornady SST's.

Mojo

MOJO
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 19:15
I think Hornady did good with the 17 HMR...  

Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 18:21
hog sounds good, and i dont much like pork, other than bacon ah yes bacon and beer
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 18:20
Originally posted by pyro6999 pyro6999 wrote:

didnt say that squeezer im just not going to argue with you thats all.
..................Oh!....OK!...............Happy Holidays then!!...........Merry Christmas
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 18:15
didnt say that squeezer im just not going to argue with you thats all.
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 18:15

you may enjoy it, some piece and quiet for you for once, and think about nobody will ever argue with you either!
...............Does this mean you don`t like me anymore?........Sad
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 18:11
you may enjoy it, some piece and quiet for you for once, and think about nobody will ever argue with you either!
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 18:08

no thanks you can play with yourself from now on
...............Ah shucks!............Really Sad
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 18:05
no thanks you can play with yourself from now on
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 18:02
Good!!!................Ready for round two???Stiring The Pot................Roll on Floor Laughing
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 15:15
well i feel better now
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 15:09

i think its fantastic that your excited about the new rugers, we need more people like that, not necessarily about rugers but guns in general. but at what point do you draw the line and say im not a fanatic, im a radical? that where im going with you. you seem a little over the top for me which does bug me a little, maybe i should insert foot and let you go.
im not  here to prove anything to anybody, like i said im here to install more thoughts and options to anybody who wants to know, level the playing field thats why im here.
the main thing is this, im a bull your a bull time to time we will but heads, fine im cool with it if you are.
.................Look Pyro! This has nothing to do with me as much! It`s what Hornady and Ruger are doing. I`m simply conveying, just like on this thread with what I learned this morning and from what I was told by my dealer on the other thread. That`s all! Call it what you may, heresay, a lie or whatever as you have the right to do.

If it bugs you, that I seem like a radical and that I`m going over the top, well,, that is an issue that you are going to have to deal with. I simply cannot control the way you or anyone else may interpret things.

We all have our individual biases towards what we like and dislike! I`m not going to deny my favortism and why towards the 375 Ruger and the rifles chambered for it, nor withdraw from it in lieu of being portayed as radical or what others may think. I`m not here to sell 375 Rugers. I get nothing!! But when discussions are raised and brought out about things that I know to be true based on what I`ve read and who I talked with, and willing to share and show evidence as such and do, it seems that you think I`m either full of it, or just blowin smoke, or it`s here-say, or whatever the case may be.

Well, you`re certainly entitled to think anyway you choose, right, wrong or in-different.  Right or wrong, things are happening that neither you or I, have absolutely no control over.

The fate of the 375 Ruger rests with Hornady and Ruger, the sales and in their advertising and marketing venues worldwide. Certainly not with me or you!

However, if I were a betting man? I wouldn`t bet anything against either Hornady or Ruger! In fact, I`d bet on them, for them and give great odds in the process.   

pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 14:07
i think its fantastic that your excited about the new rugers, we need more people like that, not necessarily about rugers but guns in general. but at what point do you draw the line and say im not a fanatic, im a radical? that where im going with you. you seem a little over the top for me which does bug me a little, maybe i should insert foot and let you go.
im not  here to prove anything to anybody, like i said im here to install more thoughts and options to anybody who wants to know, level the playing field thats why im here.
the main thing is this, im a bull your a bull time to time we will but heads, fine im cool with it if you are.
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 14:01

hmm crapola good word use! i have no issue with ruger i have no issue with hornady, i own a few rugers and i like them. i have plenty of common sense, i have been reloading for twenty years now and i still can hear out of both ears see out of both eyes and still manage to possess all twenty of my fingers and toes and no exploded rifles to boot, so no i dont have an ounce of common sense. your right as usual how dare i speak freely in america. your so one sided in your views that you dont know which way is up, other people have a right to an opinion without you jumping all over them that the problem i have, im trying to treat you the way you treat others it isnt very nice and it makes you mad doesnt it?
.............This has nothing do with your right to speak freely in America OR express any of your opinions. You can type whatever you choose!

However! I also have the right to disagree with your opinions and have the right to challenge you and express mine! As such, you think I`m jumping all over you, which in your mind is a problem. You are confusing my right to challenge with the your right to express freely what you wish! When I do challenge you, it then becomes in your mind, "how dare I speak freely in America."

As on the other thread, I have asked you to offer some evidence to support the very opinions that you certainly have the right to express. You say that you don`t need to prove or produce anything! OK fine! You don`t!

Nevertheless, regardless of your right to express, I have the right to challenge by asking questions and making statements, as well as question your thinking, as you have the right to do with me.

Glad to read you still have all of your fingers and toes!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic