OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Happy Birthday Rifledude

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Birthday Rifledude
    Posted: December/02/2008 at 03:28
Happy Birthday, Ted! Have a great day buddy.

Doug
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 04:57
Happy Birthday Day Ted (aka WILSON)

Hope you make it a Great Day!!!!!!!!

Cheers
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 05:54
Happy Birthday, Brother!!! Cheers
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 06:15
Happy Birthday, Ted  ( Rifledude )  !!!   Bandito   Party

The old railroad depot in Winnsboro, Texas

Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 06:55
Ted,
Happy Birthday,
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 06:56
Well ted another one down!

I was told by someone that you're aging just like a fine wine (unfortuately he's really just a light beer drinker)! 

Have a great day
God save the Empire!
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 07:32
Happy Birthday Ted, hope all is well and you have a good one!!!! Cheers

“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Stephanie View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper
Optics Goddess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 08:22
Happy Birthday
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 09:23
happy birthday ted! hope you have a great day buddy!
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Chris Farris II View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 09:25
Happy Birthday Ted.
One day your life will flash before your eyes; Make sure it's worth watching.
Roy Finn View Drop Down
Steiner Junkie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Finn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 09:27
Hope you have a great B-day Ted.

Roy
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 10:07
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TED!!!!!!!! I hope the hunting trip went well. I'll be expecting some jerky.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
lucznik View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucznik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 10:25
Happy Birthday!
What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 10:27
Party

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 10:35
Happy Birthday (old man).  You'll have to put your glasses on to read this and probably have to back up from the monitor too.  Hope you have a wonderful birthday.  Being a December baby, I bet you get shafted on the gifts huh?  Hey Ted, here is your Birthday/Christmas present.  You're so old now you probably don't get any presents at all, I bet.  I think you can eat for free at Denny's today and you qualify for the senior discount at Luby's too.  But you're too classy to eat at those joints, I bet your wife is taking you to III Forks or Al Bernets huh?  How about the Y.O. in West End, you could get an elk steak or my favorite an Axis steak.  Did you get the stripper gram yet that Billy sent up to your work?  I hope I didn't spoil the surprise.  Wish I could be there to see your face when Randy the Masterblaster showed up in your office (bet the ladies in your office were excited).  Hope you could read this with your quad-focals on (you know they say your eyes are the second thing to go).

Edited by Chris Farris - December/02/2008 at 11:25
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 11:22
Laugh Above
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 11:28
Thanks very much, everyone!  I think the world of all of you and I'm proud to call you my friends!
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 11:40
Originally posted by Chris Farris Chris Farris wrote:

Happy Birthday (old man).  You'll have to put your glasses on to read this and probably have to back up from the monitor too.  Hope you have a wonderful birthday.  Being a December baby, I bet you get shafted on the gifts huh?  Hey Ted, here is your Birthday/Christmas present.  You're so old now you probably don't get any presents at all, I bet.  I think you can eat for free at Denny's today and you qualify for the senior discount at Luby's too.  But you're too classy to eat at those joints, I bet your wife is taking you to III Forks or Al Bernets huh?  How about the Y.O. in West End, you could get an elk steak or my favorite an Axis steak.  Did you get the stripper gram yet that Billy sent up to your work?  I hope I didn't spoil the surprise.  Wish I could be there to see your face when Randy the Masterblaster showed up in your office (bet the ladies in your office were excited).  Hope you could read this with your quad-focals on (you know they say your eyes are the second thing to go).

Thanks, Chris!  Sorry, I couldn't read the rest of your post past the Happy Birthday part, but I'm sure it was filled with heartfelt well-wishes and sage advice!  Have to go now, some fruitcake dressed only in a speedo and cowboy boots with the word "Brandon" surrounded by hearts tatooed on his chest just showed up at my office causing all kinds of commotion, and I need to have security remove him from the premises.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 11:46
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

Happy Birthday, Ted  ( Rifledude )  !!!   Bandito   Party

The old railroad depot in Winnsboro, Texas

Excellent  You sure do your homework, Ed!  Ironically, one of my cousins worked on the committee to restore that old railroad depot.  When I was in high school, we had a haunted house inside that old depot where I was positioned near the east exit of the building (opposite the side you can see in the pic) wearing a "Jason" style mask and carrying a chainsaw (with the chain removed, of course).  When people got to the end of the tour through our little house of horrors, it was my job to suddenly fire up the chainsaw and jump out at people, chasing them out the exit.

The house I grew up in is approx. 2 miles east of that building off Hwy 11.  For several decades, my grandfather, uncle, and dad operated a fuel and lubricants business on the opposite side of the railroad tracks to the west of that old depot.

Edited by RifleDude - December/02/2008 at 11:50
Ted

martin3175 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2008 at 11:54
Happy Birthday and GET"R DONE !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic