OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

JFK; "The Target Car"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master Extraordinaire
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JFK; "The Target Car"
    Posted: November/17/2008 at 12:36
A very interesting NEW 2008 program on the "Discovery" channel aired last night! Anyone see it??

I marvel at todays computer technology, forensics and the skull duplication techniques.

This show really and finally closed the case for me. Despite the backward head motion that the conspiracy buffs have always thrived on, the fatal head shot did in fact come from the right rear and not from the "grassy knoll." The never done before blood splatter testing patterns showed overwhelming evidence of a rear head shot, duplicating almost to a tee the splatter angles in the original Zapruder film which cannot lie.

They used duplicate human skulls to JFK`s exact size, filled with simulated brain matter and test fired shots from the grassy knoll. They carefully duplicated everything in Dealey Plaza; angles, distances; literally everything. When fired from the knoll, not the same splatter pattern or slo-motion blood splatter as seen in the original film.

If a shot had occured from the knoll and from that angle, more than likely, Jackie would
have been killed as well. Also, a frontal head shot from the knoll, would have created an enormous amount of debris exploding out from the left rear portion of the head, which is exactly the opposite seen in the Zapruder film.

Instead, as seen in the original film, the explosion at the right front portion of the head (outward) is an exit wound, as no debris is seen coming out from the back of the head. An entrance wound at the right front temple area, had the shot came from the knoll, would have been far less devastating in that area and far more devastating as an exit wound from the rear portion of the head.

In this case, the blood splatter patterns clearly out weigh any backward head motion and is far more scientific and definitive.

Either Oswald fired the fatal head shot from the 6th floor or someone else did to set him up.

If you didn`t see it, check your local listings on the "Discovery Channel" as they`ll probably show it again!!..........  

Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/17/2008 at 12:53
I knew there was something I wanted to watch last night. Thanks for the info on it.
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
opticsmike View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opticsmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/17/2008 at 13:05
Big Squeeze, wow those are some nice lips on your avatar! Is this the reason why we don't get to see the whole face??

Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/17/2008 at 13:05
Many years ago I read a book ( title forgotten ) that came to the conclusion that the decades-long rumors about JFK having been accidentally shot by the Secret Service in the motorcade seemed to be right on the money.  I guess we could try to punch it up on google and try to get a title.....

Bullet came from behind---street level,  not FMJ,  gunsmoke was smelled by spectators in the street ( how can one smell gunsmoke from a sixth storey window in Dallas, Texas in November??  Texas is very windy, folks....).  The motorcade sped up, a Secret Service agent with an M16 standing up in a following convertible fell backwards as the cars surged forward after shots rang out----Kennedy's head explodes...... 

Later, Secret Service claimed no M16s were on the scene ( although photographs certainly verify that there were!!! )  Then we have the Warren Commission (  Book-of-the-Month Club Fiction....)  Report about the Magic Bullet.   Get Your Popcorn Ready

When I was a kid my dad owned a Carcano 1938 rifle.  Ours was 7.35mm.  Oswald's was the original 6.5mm.  The one we had had been rechambered before the war for 7.35mm.  Talk about a junky rifle!!  Oswald had one from Klein's in Chicago, complete with a 3/4" el cheapo 22 scope on it-----$19.95!!  ( My dad paid $11 for ours....)   No one can ever convince me that that rifle was capable of hitting heads from a sixth storey window in moving cars in the time-frame of just a few seconds......Loco  

I am convinced that the fatal head shot was the Secret Service.....although the throat shot may have proved fatal, too.....I also believe that Someone set up Oswald....

Who knows?

Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opticsmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/17/2008 at 13:16

Excuse me for the ignorance, but were there two shots? If there were two shots I don't see how it could have been accidental. If it were an M16 then maybe, but still much less likely. Obviously the secret service is discredited because of the lie about any M16s on the scene. If there were a throat shot and it too was from behind, it would be fatal because it would hit the spinal cord where it meets the brain stem.

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/17/2008 at 14:16
Oswald fired THREE times.  One hit the pavement. One hit kennedy.   Another Rilfle hit Kennedy in the head.....
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opticsmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/17/2008 at 14:23
Two shooters?
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/17/2008 at 14:32
Oswald and a Secret Service accidental discharge...............don't expect to find that in the Warren Report.....
Big Squeeze View Drop Down
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/17/2008 at 19:00
If you analyze the Zapruder film frame by frame, the 1st shot that hits Kennedy is while he is behind the sign. He then emerges clutching his throat. At that same instant, Connolly also reacts getting hit.........That same shot penetrated Kennedy and Connolly from the depository, as the 17 degree downward angle from the depository line up exactly with Kennedy`s wounds and Connolly`s wounds.

Connolly`s jump seat was situated and offset more toward the center of the car. He was not sitting directly in front of Kennedy, but instead 6" more to Kennedy`s left.

A previous TV documentary proved that with the help of two torso gelatin dummies simulating Kennedy and Connolly in Dealey Plaza, that a single shot from a 160 gr. round nose 6.5 mm Mannlicher Carcano, can indeed penetrate both nearly the same way. An Australian sharp shooter did that test! In that test, the bullet entered the Kennedy torso in the same position (upper back), went through him, entered and exited Connolly in nearly the same way which duplicated the wound locations of both.

Between that shot and the fatal head shot, the same sniper from the 6th floor, would have had enough time to re-cycle the bolt aim and fire.

I have the digitalized version of the Zapruder film. While more shots may have been fired, only two shots hit. The first, while Kennedy is behind the sign which also nailed Connolly and the second being the fatal head shot.
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/17/2008 at 19:04
Originally posted by opticsmike opticsmike wrote:

Big Squeeze, wow those are some nice lips on your avatar! Is this the reason why we don't get to see the whole face??

............................In comparing the two, while very close, I don`t think the lips on my avatar come from the same woman as in your pic................Laugh
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/17/2008 at 19:41
Here is a tape about the motorcade and stuff: 

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/17/2008 at 20:13
well, I just watched about five youtube tapes of the JFK assasination.  Anywhere from three to fourteen shots were fired depending on who is narrating the film....Get Your Popcorn Ready

Stay tuned.......................
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/17/2008 at 21:48
Yeah I know!...........Let assume there was a quick second head shot from the right front grassy knoll area just after the 1st head shot from the depository as he suggests.

Even though there is a bulging at the rear of the head, where is the debris blowing backward from the left rear portion of the president`s head indicating an exit wound? There would have been almost two instaneous head explosions, one at the right front which is clearly seen as an exit wound in frame 313 and another from the left rear of the head as an exit wound. Frame 313 to 325 shows no exit explosion outward from the rear of the head.

The limo should have never been cleaned as it was a crime seen. The splatter could have determined from where the fatal bullet or bullets came from. Last nights program was devoted to the splatter pattern in the limo based on what the witnesses saw.

Why the Secret Service was called off of the limo steps is a real mystery. Speculative at best. All we have is the film to go on, the reaction by Kennedy and Connally and the debris splatter pattern in the limo.

Besides that, there is no way that an entrance wound at the right front portion of the head can be that destructive as seen in frame 313. It is clearly an exit wound which created a much larger hole from the skull, hence all the brain matter and skull fragments.

We would have seen at least that much from the rear, had any head shot came from the knoll.
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opticsmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2008 at 06:30
There could be any number of reasons why the guards were called to the following car. For instance, the president had just previously waived behind him to the crowd and the guard was in the way. More likely, they were considering ending the parade-like fashion of the motorcade ride and go underway after the turn and they wanted to get everyone inside the cars for regular driving speed to their destination. To me, the guard seemed to be simply dismayed at the disorder because he was left confused as to when they were supposed to get moving or maybe disagreed about when to do so. I think that there really were no set standards as to when and how the transition from the parade ride was to end and for regular driving with everyone inside the vehicles to commence. The guard could have just expected a prolonged parade ride in seeing more spectators ahead while the decision maker may not have expected nor wished for the the parade to continue past the turn. If the decision maker did not feel comfortable with the pace, he may have just been wanting to prepare everyone for a quick jump on the gas if they needed to. In the "let's get moving" state of mind, one would tend to urge everyone to get in and sit tight. Anyone with kids knows that feeling.

The best video I've been able to locate online with the actual shooting is...

Click on "watch in high quality" and then watch in full screen. What are your impressions of what Kennedy's body movements imposed by the impact reveal?
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opticsmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2008 at 06:45

I've read that 179 witnesses had been murdered after the incident, but there were no references to any sources.

This seems to be the most informative source regarding the assassination but I haven't had time to review it...
http://www.jfk-assassination.de/

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2008 at 07:50

Get Your Popcorn Ready
8shots View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2008 at 08:37
Originally posted by Big Squeeze Big Squeeze wrote:

Originally posted by opticsmike opticsmike wrote:

............................In comparing the two, while very close, I don`t think the lips on my avatar come from the same woman as in your pic................Laugh

This is an amazing thread, discussing Kennedy's assasination and the origin of lips at the same time !!! How the mind works.........
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opticsmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2008 at 11:24
Diversity is key Juggle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic