OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rimfire / Airgun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

What scope do you have on your CZ LUX?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyingTiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What scope do you have on your CZ LUX?
    Posted: November/12/2008 at 14:22
Have one coming and want to know what fits and works well for you.
Pics would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!       
medic52 View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote medic52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/2008 at 13:38
Sorry no picture, but I mounted a Swift Premier 6x18 on mine and have really been happy.  http://www.swfa.com/pc-8477-380-swift-6-18x44-premier-rifle-scope.aspx

Edited by medic52 - November/13/2008 at 13:38
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesterton
FlyingTiger View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyingTiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/2008 at 22:20
Thanks.

That looks like a nice one, can I ask what rings you used?
medic52 View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote medic52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/2008 at 07:07
Millet rings
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesterton
BOLIO1 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOLIO1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/2008 at 19:44
Not a lux....but I have a trainer that I use for hunting. It has a Weaver RV7(2-7-28) that is VERY clear and fits the scope nicely without getting in the way of the front site. The Weaver 3-9-32AO is also a very nice scope. I used to use Leupold rimfire scopes for small game and now use the Weavers. They are clearer to me. I am NOT a Leupold basher. They make very good, reliable scopes.....the Weavers just look better with these eyes of mine.....mark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic