OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Optics For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Optics for sale: USO SN4S et al

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Optics for sale: USO SN4S et al
    Posted: November/05/2008 at 14:02
I was digging through the contents of my safe and found a few items that I either do not use much or do not intend to use due to a shift in my interests.  If you interested in any of these scopes, I can snap some pictures.

1) US Optics SN4S 1-4x22 scope with JPJ1 red illuminated reticle.  Brand new, never used.  I bought this for an AR project I had, but now that I will be re-allocating those finds to a 338 Lapua project, I no longer need this scope.  I think ordering one in this configuration from USO will set you back a bit about fifteen hundred backs.  $1100 shipped anywhere within CONUS.  SOLD

2) Bushnell Elite 6-24x40 scope with AO and Mil-Dot.  The scope is used, but in pristine condition since it was sitting in Burris Signature rings that do not leave any ring marks.  $350 shipped within CONUS.  SOLD

3) Nikon Premier SE 8x32 binoculars.  Lightly used.  I think there are some slight rub marks on the objective housings due to the caps being taken off and put back on.  Optically and mechanically these are perfect.  $450 shipped within CONUS.  SOLD

4) Swift Ultralite 10x42 porro binoculars with grey rubber grip inserts.  Brand new.  I bought this for a friend, but he ended up not liking them (too much magnification for him).  These were only taken out of the box once and are in absolutely perfect condition.  $150 shipped within CONUS.

5) Trijicon Compact ACOG 3x24 with red crosshair reticle and special mount (works on any Weaver/Picatinny base).  Like new.  I bought this in order to do a review, which will be published shortly.  Now time to generate funds for new stuff Big Smile.  $600 shipped within CONUS. 

6) Vortex Razor 8.5x50 binoculars.  Like new.  It is hard to part with these, but I have new projects and something has got to go... $600 shipped within CONUS. SOLD

Thanks.
ILya

Edited by koshkin - July/28/2009 at 12:07
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/2008 at 17:51
Does the Bushnell come with the free jacket????????
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/2008 at 18:26
I think your prices are very fair, shouldn't have a hard time selling them.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/2008 at 18:49
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

Nope.  I bought it before the whole free jacket thing.  At the time the freebie was a large duffel bag which I am not giving up (unless you ask VERY nicely).

ILya
medic52 View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote medic52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2008 at 13:54
PM sent to you....Koskin
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesterton
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/07/2008 at 11:06
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

" Ahh...what a cheapskate!!! "  
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2009 at 14:41
Prices lowered.

ILya
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/30/2009 at 20:53
Some new stuff added.

ILya
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/10/2009 at 23:22
I was asked to post a couple of pictures of the reticle in the USO SN4S when lit.  It turned out to be surprisingly difficult to snap good images hand held.  I hope this will give you some idea.

Here it is set on 1x:

And here it is on 4x:

Here is how that center part of the reticle (JPJ1) is constructed:

Here is the scope itself:

ILya
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic