OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

A Video That Could Change The Election

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Video That Could Change The Election
    Posted: October/22/2008 at 14:12
This goes along with Cyborg's post in regards to the petition.

So does this;

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Is Obama Going To Hawaii to Protect His Birth Certificate?

Depending on who you ask Senator Barack Obama is going to Hawaii to visit his ailing grandma or to work the Hawaiian courts to prevent the release of his birth certificate. Purveyors of the second theory point to the fact that when Obama was in Hawaii two months ago he spent so little time with the woman he threw under the bus during his race speech. They also mention that granny just isn't that sick.

Andy Martin
recently filed suit in Hawaii demanding that the State turn over Obama's Birth Certificate, His claim is that Obama is really in Hawaii to fight the suit. More Below

Source Israel Insider'Barack H. Obama II has suspended his involvement in his campaign for at least two days to go to Hawaii, purportedly to visit his ailing grandmother.

But the sudden trip to the 50th state coincides with an aggressive campaign by Obama nemesis Andy Martin to legally compel Hawaiian authorities to release birth records that Obama has refused to make public.

And, in a separate Federal Circuit Court case filed by Philip Berg in Pennsylvania to force Obama and the Democratic National Committee to prove that the candidate is in fact a 'natural born citizen,' Obama and the DNC have failed to respond within a federally-mandated 30 day period, opening the door to a procedural argument that failure to respond represents an admission of the plaintiff's claims that the Democratic nominee is a Kenyan and/or Indonesian citizen, but not a 'natural born' citizen of the United States.

The sudden Obama decision to visit Hawaii has triggered broad skepticism, coming as it does in the critical last two week of the close election campaign. Obama's 85-year-old maternal grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, was first brought into the campaign when he sought to show that she, as a 'typical white woman', held what the candidate claimed were racist fears of aggressive black men. He brought her up in the context of saying that he could not disown her -- despite her alleged racism -- any more than he could disown his pastor of twenty years, Jeremiah Wright. Obama visited her only very briefly during his summer vacation in Hawaii, and he didn't visit her when she was in a Honolulu hospital last week. There is no indication that her condition is life-threatening.

But Andy Martin, an anti-Obama columnist, says the real reason for Obama's emergency trip is to stop his own pursuit of birth records, including an emergency writ to the Hawaii Supreme Court to request expedited handling after a previous filing to demand that the State's Department of Health release the records. 'Obama did not pay any attention to his grandmother until I showed up in Honolulu,' he wrote in an email. 'Suddenly she is the center of his attention. She is so central to his campaign that he has suspended it! But when Obama was here last summer he only visited his grandmother for an hour. One hour! Now he suspends his campaign for her?'

The Berg-initiated legal action is also pressing the Obama campaign. On September 15, as part of his federal lawsuit contending that the Illinois senator is ineligible, pursuant to the U.S. Constitution, to serve as president of the United States, Philadelphia attorney Philip Berg served Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committee with a request for admission, which, on October 6, Barack Obama and the DNC acknowledged getting but then attempted to persuade the court to stay discovery and to dismiss the suit. However, Federal Rules require that a response to a request for admissions be served within the 30-day time limit, and Barack Obama and the DNC have not done so.

Therefore, this morning, Berg is filing two motions in district court in Philadelphia: a motion requesting an immediate order deeming his request for admissions served upon Barack Obama and the DNC on September 15 admitted by default, and a motion requesting an expedited ruling and/or hearing on Berg’s motion deeming the request for admissions served upon Obama and the DNC admitted. Berg contends that the failure to respond and serve the response within the time limit is 'damning.'

“They did not file answers or objections or anything else to the request for admissions we served upon them on September 15,” Berg said. “They knew the admissions were due. They knew they must object or answer specifically in 30 days. Here, they did nothing.”

The admissions that Berg asserts Barack Obama and the DNC have, at least procedurally, admitted to, include the following:

-Admit you were born in Kenya.
-Admit you are a Kenya

silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/2008 at 14:33
This stuff was floated by the Hillary supporters in the primary, but never really caught on. They are very good Op-R diggers.  Not anybody smart enough to get a steak driven through this items heart.  The only responce was that Mc Cain was born in the Canal Zone.  Not a good responce if you want get this to keep from coming back.
"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/2008 at 14:36
Lateest new coming from the Obama camp via Bidens big yap is that within six months Obama will be tested in a detrimental crisis, or international crisis, and he's begging the people that are supporting them now to pledge their support then. I wonder just what they are alluding to????? Read international to be the various purported birth places of Obama, and where he was actually born. How dare we overturn an election of the peoples choice even if he isn't elligible. OH MY GAWD!!!!! Where is this actually going?????
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/2008 at 14:43
Biden is doing them a favor... He should have waited though until after they won.  There are so many expectation of Obama that it is un-real. That's why they need to get them down some so they can work.

It's like the, " If you don't agree you must be a racist thing" will wear out real soon...  His numbers after the election will flip flop.  I remember Jimmy Carter, and this guy is no Jimmy Carter.
"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/2008 at 14:54

Now we know why Hillary held on so long when it was evident she would not get the nomination.  Many speculated that she was holding on in case Obama was assassinated but now that the issue of his eligibility has become more public, one can only assume that, that is the reason Hilary stuck it out so long, hoping he would be removed and she would get the nomination.

So what happens if he is elected and then proven ineligible?  Who becomes president?
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/2008 at 15:02
This is exactly what the stalling is all about, if he is elected first and then sworn in and consequently found inelligible the VP becomes the President. There is also the possibility that we could wind up with John McCain and Biden as the Pres and Vice Pres. This would all depend entirely upon the timing of full disclosure.
What really scares the Hell out of me is that the people that elect "THAT ONE" will be screaming racism, etc. even though it would have been un-Contitutional to elect him to begin with. There would probably be some "NEW" amendment to our Constitution to sate the madmen.

Cyborg
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/2008 at 15:06
Originally posted by cyborg cyborg wrote:

This is exactly what the stalling is all about, if he is elected first and then sworn in and consequently found inelligible the VP becomes the President. There is also the possibility that we could wind up with John McCain and Biden as the Pres and Vice Pres. This would all depend entirely upon the timing of full disclosure.
What really scares the Hell out of me is that the people that elect "THAT ONE" will be screaming racism, etc. even though it would have been un-Contitutional to elect him to begin with. There would probably be some "NEW" amendment to our Constitution to sate the madmen.

If this does pan out, things could get ugly.  You think the L.A. riots were bad?  I bet they won't hold a candle to what will happen.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/2008 at 15:12
Thank the good Lord for the AR and the tactical shotgun. Got a whole bunch of 0, 00 buck shot. Got me a whole bunch of .45acp too. I can fairly well arm every male member in my family. With my youngest brother, we can arm a small army. That boys got ten times the guns that I do. Things get too bad, and I'll be headed back to Texas. 

Cyborg
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/2008 at 15:58
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/2008 at 18:37
Why would this lie be any different the thousands of other lies he's brewed up.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/2008 at 08:14
Because he would be nothing more than AN IMPOSTER who is running for the Presidency of the United States!!  There has never been such an event in our nation's history!!  This would cause a complete Constitutional Crisis!!  This is not just another one of those Campaign Speech Promises that aren't worth a dime........THIS is SERIOUS!!!  And NO ONE in the Media gives a damn!!!  

I, for one, don't have a clue as to what the Constitution says about such an occurence.  What would be the procedure after the fact came out that the Democratic National Committee has foisted an imposter on the American People??  

Anyone have an idea?   

Edited by Ed Connelly - October/23/2008 at 14:17
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/2008 at 08:21
......but enough of all this political " mud-slinging ".........let's get down to some SERIOUS ISSUES..........!!!

How about the cost of Sarah Palin's clothes that she's wearing during the campaign!!!  ( hey.....she could campaign in her nightie!!!   I would like that!!! .......)  

Now THAT is Newsworthy!!!!!

Edited by Ed Connelly - October/23/2008 at 09:05
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/2008 at 09:09
opticsmike View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opticsmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/2008 at 13:08

If in fact he is not a natural born citizen or maybe not even a US citizen due to becoming Indonesian, I can tell you that we are headed for absolute disaster. I do not want him in office, but for the sake of our nation I truly hope that he is eligible because of the problems we will face if he is the people's choice while not being eligible. I've talked openly with some strong Obama supporters, and in their view he is their only "voice" that gives them any confidence in our system when they feel that they have nowhere to turn in their life's struggles. I myself strongly feel that it is NOT the government's role to fix our lives and in fact I believe that is a very dangerous concept, but so many now do believe that it is the government's role and their right to vote for an eligible candidate is their only voice. If he is elected by the people's choice and is not eligible, we will either all have to live with a Constitutional crisis or a social crisis depending whether or not he is permitted to continue to serve against the Constitution; a compromise deliberately perpetrated by Obama's dishonesty about his eligibility. I just hope that he is willing and able to show his eligibility so this can all go away and there is no crisis to face, and everyone can have their voice heard by being able to vote for an eligible candidate. For as much as I disagree with Obama, I can't emphasize enough how much I hope he is eligible under the Constitution.

Native View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Native Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/2008 at 13:40
I would really like to see an orignal Birth Certificate. All I have viewed are printed on a lazer with a form revision date of 11/01 in bottom left corner. This should be a big flag. Even older records are on file and can be placed on a copy machine. If you request a copy from the State or County records office they don't generate a new printing ever. You will get a copy of the original and a seal is placed on it indicating it is a copy of the original on file at the source. If the original was destroyed in some way the new certificate would indicate this. The date 11/01 indicates the certificate was regerated after 11/01 on that run of form paper. Very troubling indeed. There are many in this country who could careless and this is why the liberal press would never push this issue.
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opticsmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/2008 at 13:57
That is exactly right, so many could care less. The Obama supporters that I've talked to feel that the Constitution is completely meaningless to them when compared to the issues that they feel are important to them. I try to explain to them what life would be like without the protections of the constitution, but without actually having lived in such conditions they have nothing to determine the value of what the Constitution provides for them. This may be the first time in history in which a single person is above the Constitution, and I can tell you that the majority of people absolutely do not care at all, and even see the Constitution as an obstacle to their wishes. A very sad day.
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/2008 at 14:27
Well, I, for one, hope to God that he is ineligible to run for the Presidency.  Why on earth would this arrogant jerk refuse to bring forth a document that anyone applying for a job with a security clearance ( or to get a Passport..) would have to produce???   Loco

If he was going to yell that this whole affair is a political smear, he would already have done so by now ----the campaign is almost over!!!   

SOMETHING is wrong!!!  You don't show a " Certificate of Live Birth " in lieu of a Birth Certificate!!   Especially THAT hokey-dokey one that he has put on his website!!  

Obviously the Democrats of this country simply do not give a damn that this ass wants to change the foundations of America the way a new producer would change the format of a situation comedy on TV!!! 

UN-BLOODY-BELIEVABLE!!!
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opticsmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/2008 at 15:02

The birth certificate issue is irrelevant when you consider that his citizenship was renounced when he became Indonesian. There's nothing to show that he re-gained US citizenship through immigration once he moved back to the US, and even IF he did, he would then become only a naturalized citizen and still ineligible for presidency. That may be why he also won't provide his college records, they may reveal Indonesian citizenship or maybe even his Indonesian name Barry Soetoro. Those college records may be more important than his birth certificate. Either way, if he would just provide them this would all be over. It's kind of scary that someone voted into Senate doesn't have to provide them before being debriefed on national intelligence.

cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/2008 at 16:18
I want to know where is the outrage at Obamas hypocrisy? He can tell a man taht paying higher taxes is his patriotic duty, and yet this bastard won't properly acknowledge his patriotic duty to show the proper respect for the flag?????
His support of abortion is due to some ill-concieved notion of Church and state, that religion has no right in making legalities. Yet it is religion which fosters welfare. It's the same way for both issues, yet they can pick which one they want tp foster. Probably because they can tax services for the abortion and collect for welfare as well, and use both as issues for a voting base. Yet it smacks of hypocrisy and still there is no outrage.
We are expected to show mercy for some sad sack piece of crap that doesn't want to work for his upkeep, yet show no mercy for an unborn child that can't do anything for itself. We can concern ourselves for the animal feeling pain, and have these movements against animal cruelty, yet these same people support the slaughter of that un-born child. A child which I can assure you feels that pain during the procedure. Hypocrisy, it's all nothing but picking and choosing for the vote, no conscious effort given to what's right and wrong, only to convenience and the obtaining of power. These same people claim some sick sense of a higher morality. SICK!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY SICK!!!!!! They point out that we are constitutionalist in our views and label us facists. Well atleast they have the costitutionalistic view point right. I fail to see where that is a bad thing. Facist????? They are the ones wanting more and more GOVERNMENT stepping in on free enterprise and freedom, yet we are FACIST?????? HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!

Cyborg
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/2008 at 16:30
Originally posted by opticsmike opticsmike wrote:

The birth certificate issue is irrelevant when you consider that his citizenship was renounced when he became Indonesian. There's nothing to show that he re-gained US citizenship through immigration once he moved back to the US, and even IF he did, he would then become only a naturalized citizen and still ineligible for presidency. That may be why he also won't provide his college records, they may reveal Indonesian citizenship or maybe even his Indonesian name Barry Soetoro. Those college records may be more important than his birth certificate. Either way, if he would just provide them this would all be over. It's kind of scary that someone voted into Senate doesn't have to provide them before being debriefed on national intelligence.

This is the "Qualifying" thing right here. Just on this one thing alone he is inelligible. Yet there's nothing being done by our government officials to stop it. They are scared to death that it would be labled a race issue.

Cyborg
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic