OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UNBELIEVABLE!!!
    Posted: October/13/2008 at 10:12
If this doesn't make your blood boil, nothing will:

Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2008 at 10:20
This is exactly what we can expect. The number of folks that say things against Bush or other conservatives get away with alot because we all know they are unstable anyways and basically chicken sh*tts. They think that a threat reported by a Lib, about a conservative is alot more likely. Besides the "OTHER" side can always claim some sort of rights violation, if it is ever investigated. Furious
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2008 at 10:28

More thug tactics by he who is so holy his middle name can not be said.

"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2008 at 10:33
If that's not enough, try this. GOOGLE obamas ghost writer. Then do some serious reading.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2098679/posts

Edited by cyborg - October/13/2008 at 10:43

Cyborg
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2008 at 10:41
Imagine an Obama Administration with Liberal Activist Supreme Court Justices.  Imagine the O.J. SIMPSON trial Jury-mentality in charge of Everything in America.  Imagine a Reverend Wright-style Political Correctness being the law of the land. 

It is Unthinkable.  All men are created equal?  Unless there are twelve white folks on a jury!!  THEN the jurors are NOT equal, and they have to be shuffled around....The Robert Mugabe-style of democracy...........

It's okay for a Presidential Candidate to say: ( QUOTE ) " ...typical white person.." but it ain't alright to say " ....Typical Black person...."   or  "  .....muslim..."  etc. etc.

It's okay to slander George Bush's admistration with lies about the economy but it IS okay not to salute the flag of our Nation.....

mercenary1947 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2008 at 11:09
 Guys ... if Obama's murdered by a backer of Mccain/Palin after being hyped up by Palin at a rally ... do you really think John could ever have a chance of winning ? We can't let the edging of nuts to murdering Obama happen .... for god's sake have you heard some of them at the rallies and she does'nt try to stop them ? This is the USA ... not Baghdad ... this country would internally explode if he was killed by one of them  ... he may not be the person to run the country ... but for god's sakes we don't kill our opponents ! Sorry but she's gone too far . I don't want Obama in the white house ... but I don't want the man murdered either !
One Shot One Kill .... *S.O.F * Head Shots Only
               SWFAM
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2008 at 12:00
I hadn't heard any of THAT stuff............
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2008 at 12:25
Only question I have is when the time comes are they gonna be right there in the trenches with us? I fear though that it's just alot of talk, not for the thought of murder but for the fact that so few will band together. Shallow crap, is what it really is. Just like the threats of so many "Hollywood " elitists that say they're going somewhere else to live if whatever. As if we are supposed to fear that their loss will somehow negatively affect us. HOOPLAH is all it is. 

Cyborg
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2008 at 13:59
HOOPLAH is all it is. 

+1  No serious threat is going to advertise.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2008 at 15:44

Tagged. Thanks, Ted.  
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/13/2008 at 16:51
OK,
I'm not normally a "call a Lawyer" type. But in this case, I can't believe she doesn't have 50 of them beating down her door!! I'd say sic'em. If I didn't have a person apology from Obama in front more reporters than Carters got liver pills his campaign would be out some serious cash.  
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/14/2008 at 08:00
I see it like this. There are two parties that owe an apology here. Obamas campaign, and the Federal Government. Both are entirely at fault here.

Cyborg
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/14/2008 at 08:47
..............MOST lawyers, however, are Democrats......( some of them have some pretty valid reasons.....but, I still have my grave fears over the CONSTITUTION and The Bill of Rights...)
mercenary1947 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/15/2008 at 10:50
 ED .... do we still have a constitution and a bill of rights ? I thought this country was started on the majority rules ... no way bro .... the liberals say minorities do .  Cencored   And the list gets bigger every year ! And we have to kiss their a**es and " LIKE THEM " ... and live beside them   !

Edited by mercenary1947 - October/15/2008 at 10:51
One Shot One Kill .... *S.O.F * Head Shots Only
               SWFAM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic