OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Shooting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

MUFF Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2008 at 19:17
Hope he don't flinch.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
SGT_Shooter View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGT_Shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/03/2008 at 17:32
Peltor tactical electronics are excellent, I like the neck band vs a head band... Just a couple of extra batteries in your range kit, they last a long time but when they do die is when you need them most.
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/03/2008 at 17:41
I just got a pair of the Howard Leight Impact sport and in my opinion they are much better than the Peltors Tactical 6 model.  I reallyl did not care for the Peltors.  You don't have to take the ear muff apart to put batteries in them.  They seem to quiet the sounds better and they also have an auxiallry input which is nice if you use a two way radio or anything.  They are only $60
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2009 at 13:55
muff question???      [I thought you meant "muff"..........( you know.......!!) ]  ............talking about hearing protection.................Loco
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
rifle looney View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2009 at 14:05
ED....I am glad you mentioned this cuz thats the only... MUFF... I can relate too?
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/2009 at 07:00
Hey Eds.... if the budgets <$100 please be sure to be up on all your shots!Wink..

That goes for you too animal crackers!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/2009 at 19:50

Big Grin
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic