OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Obsession Islam video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Obsession Islam video
    Posted: September/28/2008 at 19:23
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2008 at 10:34
I watched this video a while back before  it was released.  I proceeded to buy an official copy afterwards, just so that they can keep doing what they are doing.

Great stuff.  The same people made a movie called "Relentless".  I highly recommend it.

ILya
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2008 at 10:48
I have this video as well.  Every American needs to see it, in my opinion.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/2008 at 14:16
so whether we are all scholars of the Islamic doctrine or not, we all should be aware that THEY are at war with us..........perhaps we should not elect a Muslim as President...........that ought to be Common Sense 101.........
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/2008 at 14:19
If you are referring to Obama, I thoroughly dislike the guy and disagree with him profoundly, but he is not a muslim. 

Ilya
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/2008 at 17:02
I agree with Ilya,
There are so many reasons not to vote for Obama we don't need to mislabel him as a muslim. Just he's an idiot BIG Government Liberal!!! Who thinks taking the money of hard working people and giving it to those who don't want to work hard is OK, well he might not think it's OK, but it will buy him votes. So that's OK!!!!! 
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
swtucker View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swtucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/2008 at 20:46
I for one am starting to worry that the current crisis will push OHH-Bama over the top....He's slick, I'll give him that.  And some (undecided) folks will fall for it.
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/01/2008 at 19:29
Another interesting website that talks about Pallywood:

http://www.seconddraft.org/

ILya
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic