OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Anyone??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antleraddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone??
    Posted: September/26/2008 at 20:49
Else feel like McCain is eating Obama's lunch?????  I'm LMAO, he can't even say McCain's first name but he is going to run this Country............  He's called him Tom and Johnny, still waiting on Jerry..............  Smoke another one ObamaCool.  He's also letting his hair grow out, corn rows in officeYippee.

Edited by antleraddiction - September/26/2008 at 20:49
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/26/2008 at 20:54
according to the polls though, john is still trailing, but picking sarah palin for a vp certainly didnt hurt him.
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
antleraddiction View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antleraddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/26/2008 at 21:01
Originally posted by pyro6999 pyro6999 wrote:

according to the polls though, john is still trailing, but picking sarah palin for a vp certainly didnt hurt him.

I know that most likely less than 50% of voters ever watch these debates. I, for one never have till I had 2 kids and trying to run a business to boot and feel like one of these guys is going to turn us around or drive us in the ground.    Personally, I would love to see a better man on stage, but IMO, McCain has shined tonight, at least in the 1st hour, and just don't see him breaking down if he makes it through toinght.  The debate was supposed to be his weak point, but he looks pretty strong to me.
Average Joe View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Average Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2008 at 07:23
 99% of the country is never going to change their mind about who they vote for in November. They either hate Obama or they hate McCain. No TV commercial or debate is going to change that. They should just have the election tomorrow and get this chit over with.
I'm classic shag nasty type.
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2008 at 08:03
I think McCain started a little rocky but then the debate turned its focus to issues he is passionate about and he kick the livin' crap out of Obama for the next hour an forty-five minutes. Obama tried and failed to blame McCain for everything. But when the topic went to foreign policy Obama wasn't in the same league as McCain.   
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2008 at 08:18
I felt that McCain had a slight edge last night.  Obama could/should have ended it all last night, but did not.  Obama did not get a Ko or TKO or much of anything besides some mild jabs.  Obama just does not have the stuff. 
"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2008 at 08:55
I think he won even with the press (the extra 15min), he didn't lose his temper an rebuffed Obama everytime Obama tried to pin the failures of this administration.
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
martin3175 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2008 at 09:35
American%20FlagMcCain

BS%20FlagObama
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2008 at 09:55
Unfortunately, I missed the debate last night.  But I talked to guy that did see it.  He is not into politics much, but his only comment was, "Obama doesn't know sh*t, and McCain beat him in my opinion."  I am not sure the polls matter that much.  How do you decide who won?  That is just a matter of opinion.
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2008 at 10:30
Jerry Springer

Edited by Urimaginaryfrnd - December/03/2008 at 02:30

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2008 at 10:55
Originally posted by Urimaginaryfrnd Urimaginaryfrnd wrote:

It really surprises me that close to half the country even thinks of Obama as a viable cantidate.  Both of them are part of what has been labled the do nothing Congress so the fantasy that either one would change anything to our benefit is a real stretch. The real problem is that a D president and a D house and senate spell real trouble for anyone who is not a homosexual vegan tree hugger with little understanding of the reality of surviving in a violent world. 

Plus 1, Wes.

And furthermore, wasn't John McCain the bad guy a few months ago??
Anybody besides me getting tired of voting for the less of two evils??

Big Squeeze View Drop Down
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2008 at 11:11
On Fox after the debate, a poll was taken from people who texted in their opinions as to who won!.............McCain 83%...............Obama 16%...........Undecided 1%..........

When I look carefully at Obama when he speaks, I see nothing more than Dem talking points, dishonesty and a dis-ingenuious heir about him.

Last night Obama was full of hesitiations, long winded, seemed nervous at times, interruptive and saying alot but with little meaning to his speak.

McCain held his own just fine, while certainly slamming Obama on foreign policy.

Seven or eight times Obama agreed with McCain and yet not one time did McCain agree with Obama!

Obama always talks about a mis-guided war in Iraq!.........Squeezer to McCain to refute Obama by saying the following,,,,,,,,,"Nevermind that Saddam violated 17 UN resolutions since the 1st gulf war including shooting at our planes in the agreed upon NO FLY ZONE!"......"Nevermind that Bush tried every avenue to avoid the war via the UN, resolutions and negotiations!"........"Nevermind that the majority, if not all the  Dems voted for the war!"........."Nevermind all the past quotes from all the dems regarding Saddam"............"Nevermind that 16 intel agencies throughout the world thought Saddam had WMD!"..........."Nevermind that 500 tons of low grade yellowcake was found in Iraq as well as other strong evidence of WMD development".........."Nevermind that hundreds of thousands of Iraqis were brutally killed!".........."Nevermind that 25 million Iraqis have been liberated from tyranny and have since voted in elections!"..........."Nevermind that new markets, new schools have opened up in Iraq, including the rebuilding of the infa-structure!".........................YOU MEAN THAT MIS-GUIDED WAR SENATOR OBAMA??????

Obama would have started sweating, hesitating and what little hair he has on his head, would have stood up had McCain rebutted with something along those lines!....................

GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2008 at 11:17
Originally posted by pyro6999 pyro6999 wrote:

..................In the national poll (popular vote), McCain is trailing a little..............In the state by state polls, that REALLY matter, all five of the major swing states are within the margin of error, three of which are in McCain`s favor.
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2008 at 09:49
I could not belive Obama was so hot to bomb Iran and South Korea. That just blew me away.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2008 at 11:43
I'm afraid there is going to be a lot of voter fraud out there this year. It's already surfacing here in FL. I'm sensing a CF, probably lasting for months. 
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
mercenary1947 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2008 at 11:58
 What .... Florida screwing up in an election ?????  Geez ..........  LOL

Sorry .... but bad news guys .... John is down 10-14 points on the national poll on presidential race and polls on debate put Obama ahead 10-12 points .  They were mailed to me last night . Pat Buchanan even downed John's performance and many called the possibility of him not debating was showing a political meltdown ..... some GOP leaders said it was bizarre .... a bad move and most voters considered it just a bad political show voters did not like . I'm pulling my hair out .... carolina moves all over again !   Sad 

Edited by mercenary1947 - September/28/2008 at 12:42
One Shot One Kill .... *S.O.F * Head Shots Only
               SWFAM
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2008 at 20:26
I thought McCain did fine. But he didn't blow that asswipe out of the water.  He simply was better.  The NEWS isn't going to say so.....so unless McCain reduces Obama into a gibbering moron having a meltdown on camera, the News Media is still going to be patting Obama on the back and applauding Tina Fey.....
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2008 at 22:58
Remember too, that most of the polling organizations are run by whom?? LIBERALS!!! They are skewed. They don`t poll equal number of dems with equal number of republicans!!

The liberal Obama news media and liberal polling organizations want to create the illusion that McCain is further down in points than he really is.

There are 2 Presidential debates left and one VP debate yet to come. It is still very early. McCain certainly needs to go on the offensive during his stumps and with flip flop and past association Obama TV ads running 24/7 in the swing states! 

The libs will say that Obama won the first debate, while we claim McCain won; which McCain truly did!

We as conservatives look at things and are truthful about what we see, while the libs lie about what they see and would justify Obama no matter how he did, with what he says or how he says it; poorly or otherwise. Liberal perspective is not our perspective!

45% to 48% of this country`s electorate IS stupid and ignorant, especially about economics and the truth about Iraq. That is what Obama is preying on and counting on. Style and emotion over any substance.

Look at all the geeks (suckers) behind Obama`s podium at his rallys!! Pure emotion! They are still fainting! People are emotionally suckers for good speak, while the important things, due to stupidity and ignorance, fall through the cracks of their brains!!!!

You ask ANY Obama supporter what this man has accomplished and not one can offer a legit answer. Liberals care only about emotion. They DO NOT care how under-qualified this guy is.

To the libs, GOOD SPEAK and eloquence trump everything else, including all the negatives about Obama!! They don`t care and Obama knows it!
mercenary1947 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2008 at 09:06
 I though John did terrific ... guess I'm among the minority thinking like you guys . But I'm holding my breath and hoping he won't make another blunder like the confederate flag one last time ! He also held his temper ..... believe me we were all worried about that one . He looked good did'nt he .... in our opinion . It does no use to call names .... that won't make us win .... strategy and control . Obama had no answer for the billions he voted for and helped get passed ... caught him off guard ... LOL When John threw those facts at him he looked shocked and seemed to be thinking " Where in the h*ll did this guy come from ? " ... he was'nt expecting what came at him .... and was dumbfounded with no descent answers !
One Shot One Kill .... *S.O.F * Head Shots Only
               SWFAM
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/01/2008 at 21:32
I think it's time McCain points out Obama's association with William Ayers, Rev. Wright, and the fact that Obama's top economic advisers were top executives on Fanniemay that have been finned by the FTC for accounting irregularities. You know Fanniemay, one of those firms that have caused the financial crises we are going through and the CEOs are getting huge golden parachutes. Come on Obama, explain why they are your economic advisers. Do you think the people that caused the problems are the ones to fix them? Should we trust you to defend America when your friends and spiritual advisers want to destroy and damn America?
McCain is going have to do this because the main stream media won't report it until he says something. Of couse the msm will sugarcoat it but the point will have been made.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic