OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

More Martial Law Preparations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More Martial Law Preparations
    Posted: September/25/2008 at 06:08
   Make no mistake about it folks! This s#*t is coming!  A gun grab could be closer than we think. How many of us here will actually defend your 2nd Amendment rights if the the powers that be call you on it?    http://www.infowars.com/?p=4803 
If you don't want to stand behind our troops, then we will gladly have you stand in front of them.
mercenary1947 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2008 at 09:00
 By the time they get here ....  me and my jeep and trailer would have already emptied out walmart .... and do they really think those boys would shoot us .... I think not . Kind of freaky thinking the white house is preparing for an economic collapse possibility though .... hummmmmmmmmm  .
One Shot One Kill .... *S.O.F * Head Shots Only
               SWFAM
Optimus Prime View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
RMS Jr.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Optimus Prime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2008 at 09:35
Run for your lives!!!!!   Stick%20Horse  Roll%20on%20Floor%20Laughing
lucznik View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucznik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2008 at 09:51
The sky is falling!  The sky is falling!

What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2008 at 19:03
Great.  Now we are referencing Alex Jones: 9/11 Truther, a well known anti-semite and an allround conspiracy theorist.

What's next? will we be referring to the wisdom of David Duke?

ILya
Average Joe View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Average Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2008 at 20:19
Get your tin foil hats out!!
I'm classic shag nasty type.
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2008 at 23:07
Just because you experience paranoia DOES NOT mean everyone is not out to get you.
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/26/2008 at 05:04
Originally posted by koshkin koshkin wrote:

Great.  Now we are referencing Alex Jones: 9/11 Truther, a well known anti-semite and an all round conspiracy theorist.

What's next? will we be referring to the wisdom of David Duke?

ILya

Sometimes it good to hear the voice of reason!!!!!
First time I believe I've heard the name David Duke and wisdom in the same sentence that actually made sense.

LOL

"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
Duce View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/26/2008 at 07:01
Would our guys shoot us, look at the history of Hooverville , they shot vets their wives and children were killed by troops in the rugular army in Washington DC. Training works
Not many people have the courage to stand up to a tank like the young man in China did.

Duce

Edited by Duce - September/26/2008 at 07:04
Duce
redneckbmxer24 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneckbmxer24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2008 at 06:19
i DOUBT it would actually happen, but if it did. they can have them when my body is cold, hard and bloody.

and i can promise that many of theirs will be too.
If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns, I'll be only one of millions!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic