OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Trade in form

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red rock ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trade in form
    Posted: December/30/2004 at 16:42
I have not been able to get the trade in form page to work for 3 weeks,also i called SWFA at 3 pm central standard time and your answer machine indiicated you were closed.Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but i can't figure how contact administrator.
Guests View Drop Down
Non-Registered Visitor
Non-Registered Visitor
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2004 at 17:16

Hi,

I just did a test of the Form and it works fine for me. Would you please give me a detailed description of how it failed(a screen shot would be better), which would help us find the problems.

Thanks

James

Web Administrator

Edited by jamesd
red rock ranger View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red rock ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2004 at 17:27

The message is: there is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be dislayed.

HTTp500 internal servor error internet explorer.

I have no idea how to post a visual of the error screen.

Guests View Drop Down
Non-Registered Visitor
Non-Registered Visitor
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2004 at 17:37

Please try this: copy the following link, paste it onto the Address Bar of your web browser, and click 'enter'.

http://www.samplelist.com/form.asp

Please tell me if you still get the error page.

Thanks

Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red rock ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2004 at 18:06
I am still getting the error message. The postmaster would not deliver my reply with that address you provided ?
Guests View Drop Down
Non-Registered Visitor
Non-Registered Visitor
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2004 at 18:10
Did yur mean you were able to fill out the form and came to the error page after clicking on the Submit button?
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red rock ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2004 at 18:15

That is correct

Postmaster still won't deliver a reply.

Guests View Drop Down
Non-Registered Visitor
Non-Registered Visitor
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2004 at 18:24

Are you tring to attached a photo? if so, please omit it and try again.

You may also do a test like this: without typing in anything and click on the Submit button and see if you can send out the form.

Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red rock ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2004 at 18:28

No i am not trying to attach a photo.

Apparently you also have a problem with your e-mail address as the postmaster will not deliver.

Guests View Drop Down
Non-Registered Visitor
Non-Registered Visitor
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2004 at 18:37

what do you mean "..the postmaster will not deliver"?

In fact the form is basically the same as this forum page. The only different is the Form sends more information back.

I checked our mangement panel and did not see any new items, which means your form has not been sent out at all.

Please tell me what system and what browser you are using.

Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red rock ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2004 at 18:46

When i respond to your e-mail as a reply iget the following message.

Postmaster@wtf136.chi delivery status notification ( failure)

I am on the MSN network and Microsoft explorer is my browser.

I have no problem corresponding with my sister in Arizona.

Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red rock ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2004 at 09:52
Has the administrator found a solution ?
Guests View Drop Down
Non-Registered Visitor
Non-Registered Visitor
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2005 at 10:01

Happy New Year!

I am so sorry that I could not find a simple solution for you. I searched all our application and could not find Postmaster@wtf136.chi. Does this email address or "wtf136.chi" remind you of something? It seems either your browser or your computer tries to send a message to Postmaster@wtf136.chi, which causes problem.

My suggestion is if it is possible please try use another computer and give a try. Or you may post all your information herer and we will help you send the form.

Administrator

Edited by jamesd
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red rock ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2005 at 12:00

Does the following  mean anything to you.

Request object error ASP 0207:80004005 cannot request form 1500.ASP line 41 Cannot use request.Form collection after binaryread.

Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red rock ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2005 at 16:18

Does SWFA run a MAC system ?

I also sent a e-mail to the swfa@riflescopes.com.Did you receive it ?

Guests View Drop Down
Non-Registered Visitor
Non-Registered Visitor
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2005 at 16:29

The email has not been transferred to me and your information really helps. Thank you very much.

It is my first time to see the above error message. I will definitely study on it.

You may contact me directly using jamesd@enter360.com and I am appreciated if you could send me a screen shot of the error page. (Press Alt+PrinScrn can take a screen shot of the active window, then you can use 'paste' to put the image onto your email.)

James

Administrator

Edited by jamesd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic