OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Kahles scopes might be..........

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Tip Stick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2008 at 18:06
unfortunatly, when I use them they are sooooooo stretched out my wife can't see the Golden Ring!  Devil
take em!
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2008 at 18:26
You folks worry about your wiener helmets. I think I'll look at another Kahles C. They are  outstanding for the cost.
I have three C models and they are far, far better than the VIII, 4200'S and Monarchs I have. I find they are pretty close to the Diavari. They are also very close to the Swaro PH. To lose this icon in optics would be a real bummer.
I will cal Wien, tomorrow and post.
HuntMaster View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2008 at 19:59
Originally posted by tahqua tahqua wrote:

I think I'll look at another Kahles C. They are  outstanding for the cost.
I have three C models and they are far, far better than the VIII, 4200'S and Monarchs I have. I find they are pretty close to the Diavari. They are also very close to the Swaro PH. To lose this icon in optics would be a real bummer.
+1  - tahqua I will be looking forward to seeing your post on this matter.
Delta View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2008 at 21:35
Great i just got a Kahles Multizero Shocked

So far i am very happy with it. Lets hop its stays that way.
Always learning
crispycritter View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crispycritter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2008 at 02:17
Originally posted by brodeur272 brodeur272 wrote:

Looks like Swarovski didn't really care for them after all...

Less competition. Which sucks, as I don't recall any other 1" scopes between the Conquest and the Swaro AV being mentioned much. That's a $400-$500 jump.
tahqua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2008 at 11:39
I just called Vienna. Though my German is not very good I was able to determine that they were closed, it would have been around 5:00 PM there. I sent an email to 'info@kahles.at' and I will report back Monday if they answer.
I also talked to Legacy and that was news to them. They haven't heard anything.

Edited by tahqua - September/12/2008 at 13:26
HuntMaster View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2008 at 17:34
They're 7 hours ahead of us, plus a lot of the German and Austrian companies close shop early on Fridays. 
tahqua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2008 at 20:49
Euro companies are big on four tens versus our five eights for forty hours.
Tip69 View Drop Down
Tip Stick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/2008 at 22:46
I've heard they don't work 40.
take em!
timber View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/13/2008 at 00:12
Originally posted by tahqua tahqua wrote:

You folks worry about your wiener helmets. I think I'll look at another Kahles C. They are  outstanding for the cost.

I'll have to admit that as much as I like my new Custom Shop Leupold VX-III it is not as bright as my Conquest.  I wanted a gloss scope though so that limited my possibilities.

I've been interested in Khales but have never been able to contact anybody at Customer Service and that bothered me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic