OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Optics For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Sightron SII,44 mag, Illuminator,etc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sightron SII,44 mag, Illuminator,etc
    Posted: September/06/2008 at 16:47
Along with some of the listed shooting items ( stocks and barrels ,etc) ..I have a few scopes to let go ..don't have original boxes except one , but will send in other brand's scope boxes for safe packaging ..PM me and I can forward photos...Check, money order or cert'd funds ..price includes delivery (  CONUS )
 As a reference --I go by maritzburg84 on e bay and martin3175 on gunbroker .

1) Nikon Monarch UCC 1.5-4.5 ..  Japan  .. matte black ...  moderate ring marks & minor scope body discoloration, glass is as new ( picture below).. $100 SOLD

2) Redfield Illuminator 3x9x42 ..tv style eye piece- works great on flattop AR's  ..matte black..as new .. very very very minor ring marks ...glass is perfect--$100

3) Simmons 44 mag 3-10x44 ... minor ring marks ..matte black...scope covers with  fixed site area cut out ....glass is as new ...$45..(I believe this to be sold Oct.4)  SOLD
4) Bushnell sportview ...new ... gloss black....3x9x32 ...$25

5) Nikon Monarch 3-9x40 UCC ...silver ...ring marks ... glass is as new $110. ...with factory box SOLD

6) Simmons 22mag 3x9x32 ..silver ,,,as new ..$30

7)  Sightron 1.5-6x42 SII - just didn't "fit" the rifle I bought it for ..AS-NIB .. mounted and removed ...I can't see any ring marks-looks new ..glass  perfect ..in  factory box .. $130..SOLD

Edited by martin3175 - November/06/2008 at 20:09
Smokey53119 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokey53119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/10/2008 at 20:50

PM sent

dougedwards View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougedwards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/16/2008 at 21:34
 do you have an up close picture of the Monarch UCC?
but you brethren are not of the flesh but of the spirit if indeed the spirit of Christ dwells within you...Romans 8
martin3175 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/17/2008 at 19:22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2008 at 19:44
above scope sold
dougedwards View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougedwards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/03/2008 at 07:21
 Received my Monarch UCC scope yesterday and was suprised to receive it so soon after payment.  This little scope is just too cool and very light weight.  Thanks for the great deal!

Doug
but you brethren are not of the flesh but of the spirit if indeed the spirit of Christ dwells within you...Romans 8
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/03/2008 at 13:31
Can you describe the Sightron? I looked for the 1.5-6x 42 and can't find it on SWFA site.
Which reticle?
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/05/2008 at 21:36
1.5 - 6 Variable Power X 42 Objective, in Matte Black, with a Plex Reticle. Tougher In the field and more accurate than ever before, these are great scopes with a host of standard features such as the unique ExacTrack windage and elevation system, the ZACT-7 Revcoat 7 Layer Broadband lense coating process, and a Lifetime Over-the-counter Replacement Warranty. Sightron is dedicated to meeting the needs of serious outdoorsmen who demand reliability and repeat perfomance. Precision optical equipment designed, tested and retested by Sportsmen for Sportsmen. The features of this very popular scope include: SII 1.56x42 Features: MAGNIFICATION: 1.5-6x; OBJECTIVE DIAMETER (MM): 42; F.O.V. FT. @100 YARDS: 50-15; EYE RELIEF (IN.): 4.0-3.8; RETICLE TYPE: Plex; TARGET KNOBS: No; ADJUSTABLE OBJECTIVE: No; CLICK VALUE (M.O.A.): 1/4; WINDAGE/ ELEVATION (IN.): 70; WEIGHT (OZ.):13.1; FINISH: Satin Black.

with manual and warranty information in original box..

Doug-On the Monarch- You are very welcome.

Edited by martin3175 - October/05/2008 at 21:37
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/06/2008 at 06:18
Thanks brother. Thunbs%20Up
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic