OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Sarah Palin for McCain VP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarah Palin for McCain VP
    Posted: August/29/2008 at 09:20
She is an outdoorsman or woman I guess and is a lifetime member of the NRA.  Sounds pretty good to me. 
http://www.palinforgovernor.com/aboutSarah.html
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 09:41
Nice. maybe we can get lucky with her as VP. She sound's good so far.

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 10:05
Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin

......and she isn't too hard to look at, either, which is very good.....Excellent              Bandito

supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 10:11
LOL, I knew that would be coming from you Ed.
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 10:17
Shocked      Governor Sarah Palin again....

" ahhh...........uh.............umm.....................ah.........."

Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 10:22
Heck I say we start a thread about hot Vice Presidents.  She will be the only one on it though.

Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 10:26
Looks like a wolf hide hanging on the wall behind her!
God save the Empire!
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 10:29
If McCain wins, maybe she can bump him out in 4 years at the next election.  

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 10:30

" Hey, Howard....Dobbsey's talking to himself again...."

".........Boy, she is some dame........... did you see those chi-chi's just pokin' out starin' at us?? .......whew.................."

Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 10:37
I think Ed is in love.  

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 10:46
" Hey....Señor?.........Señor?...................Señor?.....Are ju alright?"

( " .....yeah, those eyes and.......... them chi-chi's.......did you get a load of them chi-chi's ? I gotta get outa these mountains........gotta watch out for the Federales........and bandits..yeah, bandits..........oh mamacita!!  " )

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 10:51
I've been a Palin fan for quite some time. She is an awesome pick. She is VERY smart, tremendous values, right on all the real issues, kicks @ss and takes names, and is a real beauty. I am not voting for McCain, but I am voting for her. Had almost decided to sit this one out.
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 11:33
I bet hilary just crapped a golden easter egg knowing she is not going to be the first female in a Prez or Vp position.

Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 11:41
Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

I bet hilary just crapped a golden easter egg knowing she is not going to be the first female in a Prez or Vp position.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.  Put a great big smile on my face.

Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 11:43
Originally posted by supertool73 supertool73 wrote:

Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.  Put a great big smile on my face.

yes sir... I love it. I'm listing to her on boortz right now and she is awesome. I think I'm in love. She has talked about hunting heratage (sp) 4 times and about how se has told government they suck with to much spending.She is Proud of the troops for what they are doing. She is a strong person for McCaine to have.

Edited by Bigdaddy0381 - August/29/2008 at 11:45

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 11:45
Old McCain-eroo just pulled the rug out from under the DNC's Friday night ratings!!!  Excellent

Coffee
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 11:48
What will the dems dig up on her so they can throw some crap around to make them sound good now? have any of you heard of anything she has donet o hurt her? i have ot been able to find anything yet.

Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 11:55
Yup, she is a hard core conservative.  All the conservatives sitting on the fence not sure about voting for McCain are now going to be leaning more his way, I think it was a real smart move for him

Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 11:58
I agree.She seems to staind for something and not flipflop on it.She seems to have a backbone and do whats right no matter what crap gets thrown at her and stainds her ground. She's a hottie also.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/politics/2008/08/29/bpr.malveaux.obama.veep.reax.cnn

watch McCaine during this.he first trys to take his ring off.then whats he lookng at? lol

(CNN) – A leading House Democrat said Friday John McCain's choice of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is a "risky" move that could ultimately prove disastrous to the Republican prospects in November.

Meanwhile, a top Senate Democrat said the pick is a "Hail Mary pass" and a "roll of the dice," in what is the initial reactions from McCain's rival party.

Speaking on a South Carolina radio station, House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn likened the choice of Palin to Walter Mondale's choice of Geraldine Ferraro in 1984 and George H.W. Bush's pick of Dan Quayle in 1988. Both picks — relatively unknown political figures at the time — generated initial excitement but were ultimately deemed poor choices by many political observers.

"I think (her selection) would be something similar to Dan Quayle — Dan Quayle proved to be sort of an embarrassment as a campaigner, being thrust on a national stage like that could be very tough," Clyburn said. "Now Mondale tried to shake things up by going with Geraldine Ferraro, she proved to be a disaster as a running mate. And as a campaigner, she was absolutely awful."

"And so I just think that it is very risky for McCain to do this, but it may be all he has left," Clyburn also said.

In an issued statement, Sen. Chuck Schumer said Palin is significantly mismatched to Democratic VP candidate Joe Biden and said the prospect of her becoming president is "troubling."

"It is a real role of the dice and shows how John McCain, Karl Rove et al realize what a strong position the Obama-Biden team and Democrats in general are in in this election," Schumer said. "Certainly the choice of Palin puts to rest any argument about inexperience on the Democratic team and while Palin is a fine person, her lack of experience makes the thought of her assuming the presidency troubling. I particularly look forward to the Biden-Palin debate in Missouri.”

The Obama campaign also told CNN Friday the choice of Palin takes the question of experience "off the table."

"Experience is being taken off the table considering you're putting someone within a heartbeat of the presidency with the thinnest foreign policy experience in history," spokesman Bill Burton said.

Edited by Bigdaddy0381 - August/29/2008 at 12:04

silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 12:22
Thank you JESUS!!!!AngelAmerican%20Flag

Lack of foreign policy experince? Next door To CANADA and... RUSSIA!!! 
"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic