OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Obama's Temple

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Astro8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Obama's Temple
    Posted: August/28/2008 at 18:42

Anybody see the New York Post picture of the Obama Temple?  Take a look.

http://news.aol.com/elections/conventions/democrats/article/republicans-mock-temple-of-obama/152107?icid=200100397x1208111978x1200487422

On "Obama's Mile High Moment", go to picture number 7.  Seems when I was a child many years ago I was told to never worship at the temple of a false god.  Never did and never will.
Only free men own guns, not slaves.
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2008 at 19:05
Ouch starts with  "O" too.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2008 at 19:15
Astro8 what airplane is that in your avatar? Is it a homebuilt?
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Astro8 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Astro8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2008 at 20:46

The Red Aircraft is a Swiss manufactured Pilatus PC-21 Turboprop trainer.  Take a look at their website.

This aircraft is superb.  All glass MFD panels HOTAS plus two "Zero-Zero" Ejection seats. 
Only free men own guns, not slaves.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2008 at 20:57
That's one hot little plane. I want one; It sucks being poor.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
mercenary1947 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 10:11
 What .... you all don't think obama thinks of himself as godlike ???? The  republican national committee has us watching the dem convention for areas of attack ... did any of you see Mrs. Biden put a big lip lock right on Obama's mouth ????? She yanked his head around and laid a sloppy lip to lip on him .... I about puked !!!  I was waiting for Biden to throw his tongue down Obama's wife's throat for revenge .... but he did'nt have the b*lls .
One Shot One Kill .... *S.O.F * Head Shots Only
               SWFAM
Optimus Prime View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice
RMS Jr.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Optimus Prime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 13:14
Katy Couric wants to father Obamanation's baby.  

Edited by Optimus Prime - August/29/2008 at 13:14
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2008 at 14:44
Couldn't watch because I was at work, and probably wouldn't have anyway. I won't say what I think of Obomanation because it would violate several rules of this site Soap%20Box Cencored Mouth%20Taped%20Shut and my momma would be disapointed in me for using such language.
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/30/2008 at 11:59
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/30/2008 at 15:04

Edited by Ed Connelly - August/30/2008 at 15:06
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/30/2008 at 22:22
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

I thought Conan cut that one to kitty litter!!  Watch out for the snake arrows!  Shocked
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/2008 at 14:41
I LOVE that New York Post!!  They always slash those Dummy-crats!!!  Roll%20on%20Floor%20Laughing
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2008 at 09:51

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic