OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Gun Confiscation in Conn.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gun Confiscation in Conn.
    Posted: August/16/2008 at 23:36
 Gun confiscation in Conn. Coming to a town near you!   http://cofcc.org/?p=2144 
If you don't want to stand behind our troops, then we will gladly have you stand in front of them.
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/17/2008 at 07:12
" Well, you're just full of good cheer this morning!"

yellowdog View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/17/2008 at 07:59
Yeaaaa! so you got a problem pilgrim? I aint had my coffee yet. Where the hell is my coffee!!!! 
If you don't want to stand behind our troops, then we will gladly have you stand in front of them.
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/17/2008 at 08:12
" YOU stay away from my coffee! You want coffee---you haul your own water!! Nobody's gonna make a fool out of Fred C. Dobbs! "

yellowdog View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/17/2008 at 08:22

You'll get my damn coffee! and you'll get it now!!!!!  That's a direct order!   Don't make me come in there Ed!

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/17/2008 at 10:57
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/17/2008 at 18:54
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Roy Finn View Drop Down
Steiner Junkie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Finn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/17/2008 at 20:37
I certainly hope someones has the financial means to challenge this stupid act. Who are the persons determining when you are a "harm" to yourself or others, the cops?
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/18/2008 at 07:03
More B.S. from the leftists. They won't quit until we take them out to the woodshed.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/18/2008 at 07:24
Would put more than a few guys in peril who may be in the throes of a divorce or separation with a vindicative woman.

"I'm afraid for my safety and he has guns"

p.s. nice squirrel Ed

Edited by Dogger - August/18/2008 at 07:25
God save the Empire!
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/19/2008 at 23:44
Yea, they are already working on that one...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic