OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Stand Up Routines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/25/2008 at 21:18
" Ok....I've got one.....a beautiful 18 year old Italian girl tells her mama that she's missed her period for two months! Well, the Mom goes to the store and buys a pregnancy test kit--and , sure enough, the girl is pregnant! "

" Mama starts shouting ' Who was this pig that did this to you?!!'  And Papa!! Well, he was screaming...' I'm-a gonna bash his-a head in!!  I'm-a gonna rip out his-a guts with-a my fingers!!' "

" Well, the girl gets on the phone and makes a call. A half hour later a Ferrari pulls up to the house and a distinguished-looking gentleman, wearing an Armani suit, gets out and walks up to the door. He enters the house and has a word with the irate parents. "

" 'Good evening, folks. I'm terribly sorry about all of this....unfortunately, I cannot marry your daughter because of my personal family situation....you see, I am already married. However, I will take responsibility for this entire situation and I will, naturally, pay for all the costs and I will provide for your daughter for the rest of her life.' "  

" ' Additionally' , he went on, ' if the child is a girl I will bequeath to her two retail stores, one townhouse, one beachfront villa in Spain, a Ferrari, and a two million dollar trust fund.
If it is a boy I will give him two factories and a four million dollar trust fund.  If she has twins, I will give them one factory each and a two million dollar trust fund for each.' "  

" ' However' he continued ' if there is a miscarriage...what do you think I should do?'

" Papa grabs him by the shoulder and says: ' Then you-a gonna try again!' "

Edited by Ed Connelly - August/25/2008 at 22:42
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/26/2008 at 06:46
Roll%20on%20Floor%20Laughing
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/27/2008 at 07:12

Edited by Urimaginaryfrnd - August/27/2011 at 21:38
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/27/2008 at 12:08
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2008 at 16:40

cyborg  stage manager
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2008 at 16:48
Excellent Ed you have a pic for just about everything. LMAO
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2008 at 16:52

Roll%20on%20Floor%20Laughing
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2008 at 20:25

h sh*t this is a family show i cant say nothn

Edited by Ed Connelly - September/24/2009 at 17:48
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/2008 at 16:01
" Two guys were discussing popular family trends on sex, marriage, and values.  Harvey says: ' I didn't sleep with my wife before we got married.  Did you? '  Bill replied: ' I'm not sure. What was her maiden name?' "

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/10/2009 at 18:37

" A distraught woman storms into a local Pharmacy and insists that the Pharmacist sell her a jug of cyanide. ....." 

".......The woman goes on to say that her husband has been cheating on her and that she is going to kill the son of a gun [ but she used a nastier word ].  The Pharmacist is astounded!!!  He says: ' Lady, I can't sell you a poison like cyanide!!  I would lose my license, my store!!  My whole life would be in ruins!!  I can't do a crazy thing like that!! ' " 
 " Whereupon the woman, really irate now,  pulls out her purse and reaches inside and throws a photograph down on the counter.  ' Here is photographic evidence!! ' she proclaims.  The Druggist looks at the photo of the lady's husband and his own wife!!

" Oh!! " he says, " I didn't know that you had a prescription!!! " 

Shocked
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/10/2009 at 18:43

" A man was complaining to his wife about lovemaking.  He said, ' Why don't you ever tell me when you're having an orgasm? ' "

" She said ' Oh, Honey, I don't like to call you when you are at work!! ' "

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/10/2009 at 20:02
The master stand up comedian IMHO.....

Richard Pryor.........Thunbs Up
"Bicentenial Nigger" was hilarious!!!  
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2009 at 17:44

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2009 at 21:18

Edited by Urimaginaryfrnd - August/27/2011 at 21:39
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Trays 7940 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trays 7940 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2009 at 22:00
Get Your Popcorn Ready 

Richard Prior did one about a voodoo woman and a monkey... I cant remember it but I remember I laughed till I cried....

I don't shoot innocent animals, just the one's who look guilty.
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2009 at 22:23
Excellent    Thunbs Up

Richard Pryor - Doberman Pinschers

click >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeJadTLrx6E
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trays 7940 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/2009 at 14:43
ExcellentRoll on Floor Laughing

Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trays 7940 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/2009 at 09:10

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2009 at 14:57

EARTH FIRST

We'll Drill the other Planets later...........

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2009 at 15:04
Originally posted by Trays 7940 Trays 7940 wrote:

he is damn funny i watched his new special on comedy central last night funny stuff.

"ah hell no" Laugh
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic