OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

BBQ Story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BBQ Story
    Posted: August/13/2008 at 15:13

All right Dogger wants to know my story. Let’s go back 13 years. I was 20 then. The good old day’s hahaha. Another thing about me when I was younger is I drank a lot. I could roll a left hander pretty well and I also have been known to powder my nose once or twice. I then work for a guy tinting car windows. I would charge $150 a car I would get 100 and pay him 50 for use of the shop. It was a good deal. I would do 2 or 3 cars a night Monday thru Thursday. Friday was party night. Okay so the picture in now drawn. I’m 20 not legal drinking age with a lot of money for a 20 year old. My buddy and I were at a party on a Friday night drinking and doing the parting thing. I wanted in these girls paints (not to wear ether) really bad. She and I sat around doing Jack shots. We were both pretty messed up. Here is where my BUDDY comes in and as if I want to go to Panama City Florida with this girl he meet (butt ugly) and go to the beach at 12.30am. Sure I said. Well I think I did anyways .he still hasn’t made that part very clear to me. Anyhow. I remember getting in my blazer (in the back with her) and taking off my cloths. That was part of the deal with the chick I was trying to lay the pipe to. Can remember how that came up ether. So now we have me drunk and naked in the back of a blazer with a hot hot drunk chick and my buddy in the front drunk and some ugly chick and we are heading to Florida. Well I remember waking up and seeing the Mississippi state line go buy. I thought to myself WTF.I woke my buddy up who was passed out in the passenger seat. Wheat happened he told me he thought him knew a short cut. I found out then he has never even been to Florida. So I’m not pissed off and still about half drunk with a not so hot still drunk chick with wet hair. My buddy thought he could pee out the window. He was to short I guess. Anyway took over the blazer and found a little store that was open at 6am for directions. They told me to go south down some road that hasn’t made it on a map yet. So we are headed south thru Mississippi not having a clue to where we are going smelling like a drunk well I was the hot chick smelled like pee pee. I came across a little dive in the middle of nowhere at about 8.30am.I was stopping to find out where in the heck I was at and the guy told me how to get to gulf shores Alabama. So I felt he was honest and I needed to buy something for him actually helping me. I asked if he had anything to eat and he told me yes but it was a day old. I ate it anyway. It was a great big old BBQ sand wedge with something like a fry. I wasn’t to sure about that part but ate it anyways. The guy had some good sweet tea also. We finally made it to Panama City Florida. It just took us 10 hours to get there. I never did lay it to the hot chick but I did have a little fun with the ugly one. I lost my buddy one night and it just happened. I wound up staying 5 days in Florida 4 days my buddy was lost... It was a good time. He and I are still buddies to this day. I could tell a bunch of story about the crap he has got us into. I hope this make as much since as it did in my head trying to get it out with out crying from laughter.

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/13/2008 at 15:23
................Shocked.............next time tell yer bud to stop and take a leak........

But that's a good one--reminds me of my old days when I was young  Indian
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/13/2008 at 15:26
I can honestly say my typing it dosen't help any. you get the full effect on me telling you rather than reading.

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/13/2008 at 15:30
Oh...I can read yer writin'........Whatever   HA!     Sounds good...!!! I have a lot of "lost in the dark in a car with chicks and alcohol" stories.....running out of oil (!),  SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES....fingerprints......lots of girls that I "missed" ( those are the ones you never forget...)  Bucky
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/13/2008 at 15:33
Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

All right Dogger wants to know my story. Let’s go back 13 years. I was 20 then. The good old day’s hahaha. Another thing about me when I was younger is I drank a lot. I could roll a left hander pretty well and I also have been known to powder my nose once or twice. I then work for a guy tinting car windows. I would charge $150 a car I would get 100 and pay him 50 for use of the shop. It was a good deal. I would do 2 or 3 cars a night Monday thru Thursday. Friday was party night. Okay so the picture in now drawn. I’m 20 not legal drinking age with a lot of money for a 20 year old. My buddy and I were at a party on a Friday night drinking and doing the parting thing. I wanted in these girls paints (not to wear ether) really bad. She and I sat around doing Jack shots. We were both pretty messed up. Here is where my BUDDY comes in and as if I want to go to Panama City Florida with this girl he meet (butt ugly) and go to the beach at 12.30am. Sure I said. Well I think I did anyways .he still hasn’t made that part very clear to me. Anyhow. I remember getting in my blazer (in the back with her) and taking off my cloths. That was part of the deal with the chick I was trying to lay the pipe to. Can remember how that came up ether. So now we have me drunk and naked in the back of a blazer with a hot hot drunk chick and my buddy in the front drunk and some ugly chick and we are heading to Florida. Well I remember waking up and seeing the Mississippi state line go buy. I thought to myself WTF.I woke my buddy up who was passed out in the passenger seat. Wheat happened he told me he thought him knew a short cut. I found out then he has never even been to Florida. So I’m not pissed off and still about half drunk with a not so hot still drunk chick with wet hair. My buddy thought he could pee out the window. He was to short I guess. Anyway took over the blazer and found a little store that was open at 6am for directions. They told me to go south down some road that hasn’t made it on a map yet. So we are headed south thru Mississippi not having a clue to where we are going smelling like a drunk well I was the hot chick smelled like pee pee. I came across a little dive in the middle of nowhere at about 8.30am.I was stopping to find out where in the heck I was at and the guy told me how to get to gulf shores Alabama. So I felt he was honest and I needed to buy something for him actually helping me. I asked if he had anything to eat and he told me yes but it was a day old. I ate it anyway. It was a great big old BBQ sand wedge with something like a fry. I wasn’t to sure about that part but ate it anyways. The guy had some good sweet tea also. We finally made it to Panama City Florida. It just took us 10 hours to get there. I never did lay it to the hot chick but I did have a little fun with the ugly one. I lost my buddy one night and it just happened. I wound up staying 5 days in Florida 4 days my buddy was lost... It was a good time. He and I are still buddies to this day. I could tell a bunch of story about the crap he has got us into. I hope this make as much since as it did in my head trying to get it out with out crying from laughter.

Alrighty then.
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/13/2008 at 15:47
Glad you cleared THAT up BD!!

Your grandkids are going to love that story.  You didn't marry one of those girls did you??
God save the Empire!
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/13/2008 at 15:51
Oh no I didn't marry one of them as for my grand kids I hope no one tells them about half the crap I did years ago.

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/13/2008 at 16:14
tell 'em you don't remember the 60s--- like I tell folks......Bandito     ( but I do....)
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/13/2008 at 16:36
Sure you do Ed.  Through an LSD enhanced flashback I'll bet!

Did Dr Leary tutor you?

Edited by Dogger - August/13/2008 at 16:37
God save the Empire!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/13/2008 at 17:24
Who??  Look at all the pretty colors...................
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/14/2008 at 07:16
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

tell 'em you don't remember the 60s--- like I tell folks......Bandito     ( but I do....)

DUDE !!!!!!!!! The 60's c'mon I wasn't even thought of then.

Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/14/2008 at 07:26
Ed, we seem to keep forgetting that BD is just a wet behind the ears youngun'

- not that there's anything wrong with that!
(can you sense the jealousy BD?)
God save the Empire!
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/14/2008 at 07:39
Originally posted by Dogger Dogger wrote:

Ed, we seem to keep forgetting that BD is just a wet behind the ears youngun'

- not that there's anything wrong with that!
(can you sense the jealousy BD?)

I have not noticed Dogger.I just wish Ed would stop leaving his walker in the mental ward hall way.

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/14/2008 at 07:44
8shots View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/14/2008 at 07:45

I can honestly say my typing it dosen't help any. you get the full effect on me telling you rather than reading.

You sure you are not Meathead?
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/14/2008 at 07:47
Originally posted by 8shots 8shots wrote:

I’m sure. There is now way what so ever I could match wits and intelligence with Meathead.

Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/14/2008 at 11:28
Originally posted by 8shots 8shots wrote:

Roll%20on%20Floor%20Laughing
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/14/2008 at 11:32

Eat%20and%20Drink
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/14/2008 at 11:35
No%20NoKarate

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/14/2008 at 12:31
" ..We've really got to call for help...we can't handle this alone..."

" 10-4, Rod."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic