OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

obama disgrace Again!! Pics added

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: obama disgrace Again!! Pics added
    Posted: August/04/2008 at 08:35
Most of you may have already seen this, but here's another picture of his agenda.

WHAT A DISGRACE!!!  AND HE IS ALL AMERICAN????  Only the Ignorant will vote for him.....

Obama The Patriot - Removes American Flag From His Plane

The Patriot Room
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:11:07 AM by Bill Dupray

Barack Obama recently finished a $500,000 total overhaul of his 757. And as part of the new design, he decided to remove the American flag from the tail...

What American running for President of the United States would
remove the symbol of his country? And worse, he replaced the flag with a symbol of himself... Obama is such a despicable human being.
Please forward this if you're not ashamed of our country and our flag & if you think this is a disgrace.

If you do not forward this to everyone you know nothing will happen.  If Obama is elected president of the United States we are in trouble.  If you think the Liberals can lead our country just look what Pelosi and Reid have accomplished for us.If you are just a little street smart you will know who has been in charge of your government for the last two years..LÔ¿ØK what it has gotten us.!!!! 

It shouldn't take much more before there is a major shift in the Dem party, away from this idiot. Loco

Edited by Sgt. D - August/04/2008 at 08:57
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/2008 at 10:28
"Only the ignorant will vote for him..." That's the problem. 

"Nobody ever went broke underestimated the intelignce of the American public." P.T. Barnum
"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

RWBlue View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RWBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/2008 at 12:16
The American population would vote for Paris Hilton if given the opertunity.

supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/2008 at 12:23
The thing that gets me the most is he just flaunts how un-American he really is and people just don't seem to give a crap.  He does not try to hide it in anyway, and some people still seem to love him because he says "change". 

My cousin from Colorado is a school teacher and at a reunion she told us she is going to vote for him because she is an educator and he is promising to change things.  I asked what is he going to change.  She said I don't know but he says things will change if he is president.  Loco  Say%20What

I just cannot believe how blind people are.  I see our country turning into Britain like in the movie "V for Vendetta".
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/2008 at 12:59
Chicken Little was right   (The sky is falling, The sky is falling,   We are doomed)    

Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/2008 at 13:02
Paris has better judgement.
"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/2008 at 13:08
"Yes...we are in the hurry to get to the White House!!  How may I helping you?"

cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/2008 at 00:14
Any fool can promote change, only the wise and responsible can promote positive change.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/2008 at 00:25
Originally posted by cyborg cyborg wrote:

Any fool can promote change, only the wise and responsible can promote positive change.

Promote is the key word. Even a wise man would struggle with the current hard line idiots on both sides of the isle. obama says change. The only change I'm interested in can't happen. Fire every politition and fill the slots with farmers, const. workers and the 8 and 10 hour a day people that have suffered under their blindness. I'll be glad when Nov. has pasted so whatever is comming will be known.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Duce View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/2008 at 08:29
Duce
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/2008 at 08:51
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/2008 at 09:14
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic