OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Sunrise

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 13:01
yeaha boat. We took a 10 day cruize to cazumel or how ever you spell it. It was fun good beer and alot of water and fishing there.
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 13:03
Oh man that sounds like a good time......I have never been down there!!!  I'll go with you guys next time....Dogger, too.....we'll HAVE to take Dogger!!!!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 13:04
Why don't you change your avatar to the one of you and your fish??
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 13:06
Sounds like a plan the OT mexican fishing trip.

My avatar. I haven't thought much about it. I do know that it will not be me and the fish.

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 13:09

Aw shucks

silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 13:11
Changes in lattitude... Changes in attitude.
Wedding... Cruise... Whatever passed out on the beach huh?

Edited by silver - July/21/2008 at 13:12
"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 13:12

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ED

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 14:22
How'd ya make all them arrows???            Wisenheimer!!   Shocked
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 00:44
That fish reminds me of when  I was in high school.  A friend of mine and I were walking down a pier at the Gulf Coast and a young mexican boy caught one just like it.

Naturally my friend had a comment: "Mommy, Mommy,  I caught a little fish, Can I take it home and put it in a TAAACO?  Fish

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 00:49

It was almost as funny as when we stopped at the convenience store in my big 4x4 and two really cute girls pulled up and said: "Hi, You guys want to go catch Crabs?"

Ah The Coast - how I miss it.

Edited by Urimaginaryfrnd - July/22/2008 at 00:50

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 06:59
Catch Crabs?????? ShockedWas that a "COME ON"????? I think it was a come on as well as a warning. LOL
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 07:11
Originally posted by Urimaginaryfrnd Urimaginaryfrnd wrote:

That fish reminds me of when  I was in high school.  A friend of mine and I were walking down a pier at the Gulf Coast and a young mexican boy caught one just like it.

Naturally my friend had a comment: "Mommy, Mommy,  I caught a little fish, Can I take it home and put it in a TAAACO?  Fish

4 years ago my oldest son was 6. This was his first time he had been to a beach. (His mother, my x was a HOME BODY) anyways. I took him surf fishing one morning and he caught a little whiting fish it was about 8 inches long at the most. I took some pictures of it. He showed it off to some people walking down the beach and all the fame that comes with a 6yr old catching a fish. I told him it was time to put it back. Well he looked me dead in the eye and said “DAD I’m going to eat it”. I told him it was really too small to eat and it needed to go back. Well after it was all said and done I cleaned it and cooked it in some corn mill and fried it up for him. That day at lunch I have never seen such a proud kid eating. He sat there eating what little meat was there like he owned the world. That’s was the only fish caught that morning. I did manage to catch some sea weed and I still hear it from him.” remember that one time I caught lunch and you caught sea weed".

Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 07:11
So nothing much has changed while I was away working unlike some people:

- Ed doesn't get it; sees things other people don't, didn't know BD was just a youngun'
- cyborg sees double entendres all around him
- everyone else seems reasonably normal by comparison
God save the Empire!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 07:28
How was I to know?  The guy uses an avatar of a cartoon character that is EIGHTY YEARS OLD!!!   Besides, he's more demented than Don Rickles!! I learned more about him today listening to fish stories than I had learned in two years on this site......I think BigDaddy is really Dr. Jeckyll ( and Mr. Hyde)  !!!  Batman
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 07:40
I mean---look at BigDaddy from MY PERSPECTIVE.............I get "HEY ED" in big letters and I see GOOFY!  I get "HEY ED" in big letters and see GOOFY!  I get "HEY ED" in big letters and I'm thinking a 69 year old Don Rickles has been guzzling the Nyquil again!!  Bucky          Roll%20on%20Floor%20Laughing  ( with the flap down on Goofy's super costume!!!  AND THOSE SHOES!!!  He is killing me!!!  Laugh
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 07:46
My mind is always on two courses at the same time. Sometimes it's three, forward, backward, and sideways. That confuses even me....Whacko
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 07:48
You boys are special for sure.  No denying it!
God save the Empire!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 08:20

Maybe we need to go to the Ed thread...........we're getting TOO........."strange" for this AREA...............We're SAFE over there........over there the visitor's come in like the aristocrats used to do in Merry Olde England when they wanted to cruise Bedlam while holding a perfumed handkerchief up to their nose. 

Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 08:24
10-4
God save the Empire!
mercenary1947 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 08:57
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

Oh man that sounds like a good time......I have never been down there!!!  I'll go with you guys next time....Dogger, too.....we'll HAVE to take Dogger!!!!

ED .... there's a topless beach just north of Miami too .... I have an idea you may like that . And the european women love to go there ... they're not shy about it ... it's the way alot of their beaches are over there ! Think about it ED ... no tops ... and thong bottoms so thin and tiny they disappear  when worn .... wooooooooo woooooo !  Cool
One Shot One Kill .... *S.O.F * Head Shots Only
               SWFAM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic