OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rimfire / Airgun
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - combination of rings/base for CZ452 american & SS?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

combination of rings/base for CZ452 american & SS?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ba_50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: combination of rings/base for CZ452 american & SS?
    Posted: July/18/2008 at 06:11
I have a CZ 452 American and would like to know which combination of rings and base will keep the SSniper  as low as possible and clear the bolt handle.

Same thing for 3/8" groove rings.

Thanks.

medic52 View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote medic52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 14:04
I put Millett on mine on they seem to be great. You can order them just for the CZ 452
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesterton
ba_50 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ba_50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 16:05
medic 52

That's what  a couple of others are usning. Do they only come in one height? Thank you.

ba_50 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ba_50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/03/2008 at 06:57
There have been a couple of posters who called the millet angle lock rings scope wreckers because of uneven tightening. I'm a little leary of these now.
medic52 View Drop Down
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote medic52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/14/2008 at 14:56
Is it the rings or the appliers? Mine are great, Medium height on mine
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesterton
ba_50 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ba_50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/14/2008 at 16:46
I don't know but the less complicated the better.

What suprises me is the lack of posters for this topic.
ba_50 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ba_50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/15/2008 at 19:44
Medic 52

I've never seen those millet rings before. If you adjust the windage on the rear ring, wouldn't that put a twist on the scope?
ba_50 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ba_50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/08/2009 at 17:15
I decided on a Rimfire Technologies LH rail and Burris rings. Works great.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic