OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Red Lobster big "shot"???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Lobster big "shot"???
    Posted: July/16/2008 at 18:11
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
mercenary1947 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/16/2008 at 18:55
 What a waste of life .... Sad    With the position he held he surely could have come out of that bind .
One Shot One Kill .... *S.O.F * Head Shots Only
               SWFAM
martin3175 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/16/2008 at 18:55
Holy cow--this guy really went to allot of trouble to make it look like he was bumped off...life insurance I guess.
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/16/2008 at 18:57
Seems like there are so many these days who seek the "easy way out"... never thinking of the devastating consequences of their, really, selfish actions. I pity the man, but cannot sympathize.
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/16/2008 at 20:39
BizarreMouth%20Taped%20Shut
"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2008 at 00:07
Sad..... Very sad, I wish his wife and son all the best..
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2008 at 00:37
Hmmm

I worked a suicide in San Antonio once where the teen shot himself with a 38 wadcutter and  8 hrs later he was still kicking. 

The Marlin slogan says - Use enough gun.  38 is not enough gun.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2008 at 08:04
 I tell them ALL here .. if I ever get that crazy to kill myself .... there's a big list of  Mouth%20Taped%20Shut's that I'm going to smoke first . Odd how everyone wants to know who's on my list ..... LOL 
               SWFAM
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2008 at 00:02
I know what you mean about a list, I can think of a few aholes that the world would be better off without.  Think I would have to start with every member of Hamas & Hezbollah and every member of the drug cartel.  So What is the CIA doing - I'd gladly send them some ammo if they are out. 

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2008 at 00:06
Wes, I'll help with the check!!! 
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2008 at 07:50
I think there are those few that have those Theres the spirit of the taliban in every conservative Bumper stickers. They should be at the top of that list.....Furious
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2008 at 19:15
Originally posted by Urimaginaryfrnd Urimaginaryfrnd wrote:

I know what you mean about a list, I can think of a few aholes that the world would be better off without.  Think I would have to start with every member of Hamas & Hezbollah and every member of the drug cartel.  So What is the CIA doing - I'd gladly send them some ammo if they are out. 

Ever since Hillary was in the White House, CIA guys have been overcome by the "testicle lockbox".
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2008 at 10:41
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

[QUOTE=Urimaginaryfrnd] I know what you mean about a list, I can think of a few aholes that the world would be better off without.  Think I would have to start with every member of Hamas & Hezbollah and every member of the drug cartel.  So What is the CIA doing - I'd gladly send them some ammo if they are out. 

Ever since Hillary was in the White House, CIA guys have been overcome by the "testicle lockbox".[/QUOTE]

Exactly! got to protect those funding sources! Shocked

Speaking of, Has anyone heard anything about any of obama's internet sources? Sure would like to see the "long list".
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2008 at 16:22
Originally posted by cyborg cyborg wrote:

I think there are those few that have those Theres the spirit of the taliban in every conservative Bumper stickers. They should be at the top of that list.....Furious

Never saw that one ... I'm not an exhibitionist but I'd be tempted to follow the vehicle ... wait until it's parked .... stand on the hood .... and urinate on it ! Leave a note on the windshield .... " No fellow ... that's not yellow windshield cleaner all over your car " . Wink
 Steelbenz .... I do have that list ... if I'm goin out every *sshole that ever did me big time wrong will be first .... Why not ? .... right ?

Edited by mercenary1947 - July/19/2008 at 16:25
               SWFAM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic