OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Idiot Quote of the Day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/07/2008 at 23:36
Pollo del mar.   Smoking%20Bandit    
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/08/2008 at 07:25
To save time here's a few beauts:

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them.

Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.

...must be quotes from the Democrats
God save the Empire!
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/08/2008 at 08:27
What do you call Democrats in Canada??   ( I mean their equivalent....)  ??? 

And.......that was funny stuff....Laugh
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/08/2008 at 08:29
LIBERALS!!!
God save the Empire!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/08/2008 at 08:33

Finalists In the ARROGANT World Cup Championships                                

"Internet Heckler. Internet Heckler"  Argue 

Edited by Ed Connelly - October/27/2010 at 17:20
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
martin3175 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/10/2008 at 22:06
"I'm gonna take crack cocaine off the streets of D.C...If I have to do it one gram at a time"
-- Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.

One of my all time favorites

Edited by martin3175 - July/10/2008 at 22:16

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/10/2008 at 22:14
"A zebra doesn't change its spots."
-- Al Gore, 1992

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/10/2008 at 22:16
Frightening one--

We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
-Hillary Clinton

Loco

Edited by martin3175 - July/10/2008 at 22:25
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/11/2008 at 05:55
Discussing the movie BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, people asked Ernest Borgnine for his opinion:  he said:     " If John Wayne were alive, he'd be spinning in his grave!"   Bandito

Excellent    Good one, Ernie!!!.............we know what you mean.....!!!  Excellent
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/11/2008 at 07:23
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

Discussing the movie BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, people asked Ernest Borgnine for his opinion:  he said:     " If John Wayne were alive, he'd be spinning in his grave!"   Bandito

Excellent    Good one, Ernie!!!.............we know what you mean.....!!!  Excellent

one more time
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/11/2008 at 07:57
Good one Ed...

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."  - Brooke Shields

"It is wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago"  - Dan Quayle
God save the Empire!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/11/2008 at 08:16

Excellent
Hatari View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2010 at 11:34
"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --Barack Hussein Obama a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon
Hatari View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2010 at 11:35
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong." Barack Hussein Obama

Hatari View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2010 at 11:37
"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –Barack Hussein Obama attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

Hatari View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2010 at 11:39
"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Barack Hussein Obama  Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2010 at 11:57
Barack Obama from a speech deliverd in West Lafeyette.

"Throughout our history, America's confronted constantly evolving danger, from the oppression of an empire, to the lawlessness of the frontier, from the bomb that fell on Pearl Harbor, to the threat of nuclear annihilation. Americans have adapted to the threats posed by an ever-changing world."

- must have been a big sucker of a bomb
God save the Empire!
Hatari View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2010 at 12:43
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." --Joe Biden on Barack Hussein Obama
Hatari View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2010 at 12:44
"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden

SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2010 at 13:02
Everything that dumbass says deserves to be in this thread. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic