OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Att. Ed, Inc.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Att. Ed, Inc.
    Posted: July/04/2008 at 14:13

Hey Ed!

Good news and bad news.  Good news first.

Your banner ad campaign on RifleScopes.com was wildly successful.  You reached your budget allocation in just three days.

Now for the bad news.  Your campaign exceeded your budget by $10,000. before we could get it stopped.

Accounts payable is in my office asking if I am talking to you because they want me to tell you that paying in pesos will not work again.  We added to the fine print of your most recent contract.  Hope you read it all because there were a few other things in there that might be of interest to you.

pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2008 at 14:14
thats funny chris
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2008 at 14:17
Just can't beat that Ed (although some might like to).
God save the Empire!
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2008 at 10:21
HEY CHRIS!  That's funny!Laugh
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2008 at 10:25
The chihuahua is really cute..
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2008 at 14:47
Smoking%20Bandit   "........I weel have to robs thee banks again in Mexico.....but all I am getting is thee pesos....they have no American Dollars.

.......all the American Dollars in the entire country are up along the border.....every taxi driver in Mexico has about 200 twenty dollars bills in his pockets from all the damn gringos who come south of the border and do not bring the smaller bills with them!!!!   The taxi driver--he say--"that ees nine dollars" and they give heem a twenty (!) and he say "but I have No Change, Senor" and the gringo--he say " Keep it" and that is how the taxi drivers has all the twenties.............Bandito  "

Anyway, how many subscriptions did we sell to the Hey Ed! site?  Mouth%20Taped%20Shut 
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2008 at 14:55
P.S.   I am so glad that you saved a copy of my  ( ahem)  WORLDWIDE AD for my forum.....some people didn't want to believe me ( damn gringos!) !!!!   Bandito
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2008 at 15:00
Don't want to burst your bubble Ed but I think it was -10 subscriptions.
God save the Empire!
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2008 at 15:58
Just a friendly tip, Ed...

...I'd recommend you remove the pic of yourself from your site and you might get more traffic.Wink
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2008 at 21:58
Originally posted by RifleDude RifleDude wrote:

Just a friendly tip, Ed...

...I'd recommend you remove the pic of yourself from your site and you might get more traffic.Wink

Are you talking about that abomination you photo-shopped and put in here!!???   WHAT a horrid IMAGE!!!  Eek   THAT is really awful!!!   You need to put a disclaimer on it and say that that is not really me.....I look like the bandido in "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"  HA! Bandito
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/07/2008 at 11:38
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

Smoking%20Bandit   "........I weel have to robs thee banks again in Mexico.....but all I am getting is thee pesos....they have no American Dollars.

.......all the American Dollars in the entire country are up along the border.....every taxi driver in Mexico has about 200 twenty dollars bills in his pockets from all the damn gringos who come south of the border and do not bring the smaller bills with them!!!!   The taxi driver--he say--"that ees nine dollars" and they give heem a twenty (!) and he say "but I have No Change, Senor" and the gringo--he say " Keep it" and that is how the taxi drivers has all the twenties.............Bandito  "

Anyway, how many subscriptions did we sell to the Hey Ed! site?  Mouth%20Taped%20Shut 

Thinking 
If the taxis have all the American monies maybe you should be robbing them at $4,000. a pop.

You did not read your contract did you?  You are not being billed per subscription but per impression.

Oh I almost forgot, if you see a large black fellow following you around with a baseball bat he is from the home office and is just there in case you have any questions.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/07/2008 at 12:13
ALL OF THE ABOVE Laugh
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/08/2008 at 16:23
I just saw this....Hilarious!

I get the dog, but why the Oreo on steroids?? Inside joke?    
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/08/2008 at 16:25
We were kidding Ed about his computer eating his COOKIES 

Cyborg
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/08/2008 at 16:32
He said he preferred double stuff Oreos so I made him a quadruple stuffed Oreo.
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/08/2008 at 16:37
It was a proud moment!!!  Salute
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/08/2008 at 17:07
I did notice that the Chihuahua is wearing the sombrero from Ed's UH  LEETLE PRIVATE COLLECTION........Laugh

Cyborg
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/08/2008 at 17:44
You should have seen it!!! Full screen-- up there in the lights...for the entire world to see!! Bandito
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/09/2008 at 12:16
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

You should have seen it!!! Full screen-- up there in the lights...for the entire world to see!! Bandito

I bet it brought a tear to your eye, I know it did mine...the I just relized I farted and it was burning my nose. I still happy for you bud...Now pay the piper.

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/09/2008 at 15:03
Well I guess ol' Ed is too busy robbing the taxi drivers on the border so he can pay Chris Farris, and his WRITERS (They won't write anything more for him until he pays them). Looks like he may be busy for a while.....YippeeNot to mention he's currently OUT of MATERIAL!!!!

Cyborg
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic