OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Varmint Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

scope for ar-15

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/2008 at 14:28
You are a good wife...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/2008 at 14:46
Originally posted by Amanda522 Amanda522 wrote:

Thanks for everything guys, i have ordered a scope and he said he would need new mounts so i ordered those too, thanks for all the help, men are difficult to get good gifts for but im sure hell love it, thanks again
Amanda

welcome to the OT.

So what did you decide on?  You can't leave us and not let us know a pictuer of it would be nice also.

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/2008 at 22:38
Hey, BigDaddy, did you get the MacGuffy's Spelling Book in the mail yet??    Whatever   Either that or your spell checker is in Croatian............Laugh
mercenary1947 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2008 at 09:27
 Just like a woman ... leave ya hangin .... read it all the way through to see which one she/he got and no answer .  Whacko
One Shot One Kill .... *S.O.F * Head Shots Only
               SWFAM
Duce View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2008 at 11:14
This is in your price range and has enough elevation to go out past 1000 yards
I have two of them and they a good scope for the money and excellent warranty service.

Duce  Smile
Duce
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2008 at 14:07
Since she already ordered the scope I will add some info on Leapers and hope she did not order one. I have a 6X Bug Buster mounted on a spring gun. It is adequate for daylight shooting on cans and birds. Other than that I cannot recommend that scope.
I will offer a comparison with another spring gun that has a Leo 6X42 AO on it. I will post this later in the members review section. I can say without a doubt that Leapers glass is not very good. Being a fixed power and after many hundreds of shots it has held up, though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic