OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Kahles, Have I lost my mind

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meat head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/06/2008 at 20:59
thanks mr pyroHowdy
were you a pilot or somethin i seen those planes at barks dell air force base an i believe they called a wart pig or somethin
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/06/2008 at 21:02
 a pilot in the war hog?? me?? you bet!!! seriously though, the varixII you use now isnt on the same planet as a kahles scope, the varixII is a dinosaur compared to the scopes of today, while it is a tough scope there is a lot better choices out there.
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
meat head View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meat head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/06/2008 at 21:07
ok war hog i new it had pig or hog in the name all i no is it had a big gun out front much lack me he he
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/06/2008 at 21:13
Originally posted by meat head meat head wrote:

ok war hog i new it had pig or hog in the name all i no is it had a big gun out front much lack me he he

the one on that plane goes off more than once in a life time thoughNut%20Kicker
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Mojo View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman
All Mojo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/06/2008 at 21:41
Pyro autta mount that vari x II to the 30mm nose cannon on that Wart Sow and let us know how she works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mojo
MOJO
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/2008 at 12:54
Originally posted by Dolphin Dolphin wrote:

Ted, I will let you know tomorrow.  No comparisons or look throughs today or tonight.  It is over 100 degrees outside.  I like to be at least a little comfortable comparing scopes. 
You will be very pleased I am sure. When I got my Kahles I could not believe the clarity in low light, at night from  my office. The definition and contrast was superior to any other scope I have ever had the pleasure to look thru. Between the flooding and trying to get ready to move I have not had time to shoot any in the past 3 months so I have not been able to do much with the Kahles but I can tell that it is my best scope for the price. and much better than some I have paid more for. I wish I could send you some of the rain we are getting to cool you off. OK is supposed to be a dry state. I think we are above the average yearly total already this year. Another 3.5 " since 11:00 last night.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Dolphin View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/2008 at 12:58
It was over 100 degrees all weekend and I did not get a chance to do anything shooting related.  Next weekend is Father's day, which means both days are going to be occupied by some type of local travel, but if it is reasonable cool I will find time to shoot with the Kahles on a couple of rifles, or at least one.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic