OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Bushnell 4200 & bino's for $247.00

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flcooler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bushnell 4200 & bino's for $247.00
    Posted: June/02/2008 at 15:40
Just letting you guys know about the deal I found. Bushnell Elite 3-9X40 and Binoculars at http://www.overstock.com/sports-toys/Buhnell-Elite-Binoculars-and-riflescope/3177506/product.html? for 270.99.  If you want one put in promo code 130030 ond it will give you 10% off. For a grand total of 246.85 with shipping included. Hope This helps Someone. It did Me.YippeeWhacko
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2008 at 15:45
Sir, it is against forum rules to advertise the competition of our hosts at SWFA. See rule three.
http://opticstalk.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5473

Duce View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2008 at 15:46
SWFA  on the sample list  -  Duce  Big%20Smile
8843 Bushnell 3-9x40 Elite 3200 323940S, Silver finish, plex reticle, 1" tube, fast focus eye piece, light ring marks $225.00 $159.95
Duce
flcooler View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flcooler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2008 at 15:52
MY Apologies. Then mabe this will let SWFA Know what their competition is doing Again My Apologies This will never happen again.
tahqua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2008 at 16:03
It happens all the time. A lot of new members haven't seen the rules.
Also, SWFA has the 110% guarantee. I know it's a shameless plug, but this forum has been really cool for me.
Enjoy your 4200, they are excellent scopes for the money. They easily perform as well as scopes costing twice as much.
Duce View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2008 at 16:05
I think most of us have made the same mistake in our early post, I did
Welcome to the optics talk forum ( it is paid for by SWFA and they have a 110% price guarantee)

Duce Smile
Duce
flcooler View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flcooler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2008 at 16:05
I looked at SWFA first, but did not see a combo deal. I sent PM to Chris to clear this up.
tahqua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2008 at 16:16
Originally posted by flcooler flcooler wrote:

I looked at SWFA first, but did not see a combo deal. I sent PM to Chris to clear this up.

As Pyro6999 would say, "that is a classy of you". We're glad to have you aboard here @ O.T.
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2008 at 18:02
Welcome aboard, we all make mistakes, its human nature.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
martin3175 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2008 at 23:05
4200's are a great buy..welcome to the OT... fun initiation.
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/03/2008 at 07:59
Originally posted by martin3175 martin3175 wrote:

4200's are a great buy..welcome to the OT... fun initiation.

What a way to start!  Makes a guy feel about this big. Whacker  Welcome to the OT, flcooler.
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
nsaqam View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nsaqam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/03/2008 at 08:34
Is the free rain jacket with the purchase of an Elite product still going on too?
Dolphin View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/03/2008 at 14:12
Welcome to the OT.  Again we have all made that mistake early on.  I saw that same deal and you would be better off anyway just getting the scope from SWFA and forget about the cheap binos and pay less for the scope.  Another shameless plug.  I have made many mistakes here and some how I keep plugging.  But, it is the best optics/firearms site on the web, with the most knowledgeable and experienced people you will find anywhere.  Chris, who owns the company can clear up any questions or problems you have, a lot of times before you have them.  We have an optical engineer, mechanical engineers and many others with experience and ownership of Euro, American and Japanese made optics.  Enjoy.

Edited by Dolphin - June/03/2008 at 14:13
flcooler View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flcooler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/03/2008 at 16:24

I recieved the cheaper price. Binos was just a added item. They will be good for leaving in the stand just incase I forget the good ones.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic