OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Newt's initiative

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newt's initiative
    Posted: May/28/2008 at 11:35
Newt Gingrich's American Solutions website has an online petition going. The objective is to get Congress off its useless butt and... DRILL HERE, DRILL NOW, PAY LESS. Please check it out and sign up if you so desire... www.americansolutions.com
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
mercenary1947 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2008 at 11:55
 Hopefully something will ... but as long as this goes on ... I doubt it  ....
     .......................    George Bush and Prince Abdullah stroll through spring flowers at the Bush ranch in Crawford, Texas.

Edited by mercenary1947 - May/28/2008 at 11:58
One Shot One Kill .... *S.O.F * Head Shots Only
               SWFAM
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2008 at 18:51
uhh....I think Bush was trying to get OPEC to OPEN the valves so the price of crude oil would go down, before the civilized world goes into cardiac arrest.  No other sitting American President has ever done that before......but as long as we were happy to be 95% dependent on OPEC for all of our oil needs, I guess we shouldn't complain if the A-rabs begin to play games like SPECTRE and hold the entire World for ransom............We've just seen the beginning of what the oilfield has been warning the USA about for 35 years!  NOW ( in 2008!!) people are just beginning to put two and two together......Thinking   (  oh dear....we're f**ked)!!   
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/2008 at 10:03
 Ed ..... no we're not f**ked ... that would feel good .... we're sunk and sinking deeper ... people just don't realize it yet . What I meant by those pics ... bush kissed the Sauidi's  a**es and where did it get us ? The president finally learned the hard way .... those b*st*rds screwed him and us anyway . I'm sure he regrets it also . But too late now !  I can't wait to see who HE pardons before leaving office .... probably not the 2 border guards serving time he put there for shooting at the mexican drug dealer .  
  Mexicans and SAUDI'S ---> Kiss <---  the white house

Edited by mercenary1947 - May/30/2008 at 10:13
               SWFAM
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/2008 at 21:20
I wonder what the Democrats will do when gasoline goes to $12 a gallon???? 
martin3175 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/2008 at 21:58
don't even think it..$12 ---aargh !
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/2008 at 10:42
 Ed ... they and the rest won't care ... elected officials get FREE transportation and fuel .... even their D*M spoiled brats get taken to school by free vehicles and tax payer paid nannies ..... and not to mention the expense account credit cards ran sky high for booze and babes we pay for .  I have an elected official near me ... when the kids need a ride in snow or whatever a deputy takes them anywhere they want .... other   kids here freeze waiting for buses and endanger themselves having to drive ! 

Edited by mercenary1947 - May/31/2008 at 10:46
               SWFAM
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2008 at 21:02
Unfortunately there is no home teamShocked.   The Democrats blame the Republicans the Republicans blame the Democrats.  Now since the Democrats now control the House and Senate have things changed - sure they have continued down hill and gotten worse, same path. Did they fix anything -  of course not, they are lawyers and its not in their interest to tell the truth.  Obama brings change, but the change is that the change in your pocket will be in his if you elect him.  McCain brings ? well surely he must bring something. Can a president really be a lame duck in his first term?   Just think 4 more years of gas prices going up 50% a year.  As far as I can see it only comes down to one issue. 
 D = no guns Ouch Whatever,    R = yes gunsExcellent (well mabyPeeker). 

Edited by Urimaginaryfrnd - June/01/2008 at 21:03

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2008 at 21:09
My new middle east policy:  Destroy thier oil wells poison their water and leave.

My policy toward Mexico. Lets take it by force its closer to home, then our southern border fence will not be as long or as difficult to build since we can use mexican labor. Lots of them are already here so we might as well have them all. We can make it a couple of states and tax everyone. It would sure make things easier to control.  Bandito

Edited by Urimaginaryfrnd - June/01/2008 at 21:17

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic