OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Claroxan anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Claroxan anyone?
    Posted: April/13/2008 at 10:01
  Ok...I've seen this Claroxan advertised in just about all of my hunting & shooting magazines. Has anyone tried this stuff or know someone who has?  There are lots of testimonials from sharpshooters & such who sware by it. http://www.claroxan.com What do you think? Bionic eyes?Shocked Big%20Grin

Edited by yellowdog - April/13/2008 at 10:01
If you don't want to stand behind our troops, then we will gladly have you stand in front of them.
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2008 at 10:21
Here is some talk from a web site I found here @ O.T.
http://www.mdwfp.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2929

It's a supplement and probably safe but certainly not a miracle cure.

lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2008 at 10:52
Shooting skills a not found in a bottle, though I do believe a healthy body and mind can  contribute to better skills.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
ckk1106 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckk1106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2008 at 11:39
I'm no expert, but my guess would be to save your money, and see an optometrist if your having problems. Smile
RONK View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2008 at 12:31
 I think of it as any vitamin supplement: an expensive way to compensate for poor nutrition.  Put your money into good, wholesome food instead.  That is getting harder and harder to do these days, though.  Everything is artificial and over-processed.
Dale Clifford View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale Clifford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2008 at 15:38
everything in front of the counter is a food and they can say anything they want, anything behind the counter is a drug and it must have clinical studies.
so do you like american or swiss on your cheesburger.???
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2008 at 19:23
This stuff is very pricey. Big profit to pay for endorsements. If it was so great it would be in a one -a-day vitamin tablet.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
yellowdog View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/14/2008 at 01:39
Originally posted by 3_tens 3_tens wrote:

This stuff is very pricey. Big profit to pay for endorsements. If it was so great it would be in a one -a-day vitamin tablet.
     It is in a one-a-day vitamin tablet!
If you don't want to stand behind our troops, then we will gladly have you stand in front of them.
yellowdog View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/14/2008 at 23:26
Originally posted by ckk1106 ckk1106 wrote:

I'm no expert, but my guess would be to save your money, and see an optometrist if your having problems. Smile
   No problems here, just curious.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic