OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Tactical Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

SS10X42

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SS10X42
    Posted: April/09/2008 at 21:55
I bought a super sniper 10X42 in the middle of March and it still has not been shipped yet.  Does any body know when they will be back in?
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/2008 at 22:16
I would call and ask someone at SWFA.  That is the only way you are going to get a for sure answer.
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
jonbravado View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonbravado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/10/2008 at 06:21
Hang in there, it's worth the wait.

Call SWFA, they will know the deal.

J
jonbravado View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonbravado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/10/2008 at 06:21
and welcome to the OT.

J
Brooks View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/2008 at 03:49
I ordered the SS rear parallax 10x42 in February and called last week.  They were expecting to get them in Friday April 11th.
cellsitegod View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cellsitegod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/2008 at 07:34
I ordered one a month ago along with a B-square Savage 340 mount. Neither have showed up!
After a week I called and they said they expected them any time. The second week they said end of the week. The third week I PM'd Chris and he said they recieved 100 SS scopes in but, no 10X42.
If it's going to be too much longer, I'm going to cancel and spend $85 more and order a Falcon Menace with more features.
I'm just wondering if SWFA is "exclusive dealer" for Super Sniper, where are all the scopes going?
Brooks View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/2008 at 09:19
I was notified mine in on a big brown truck since yesterday.  The Falcon Menace scopes are on back order too with a waiting list.
Chris Farris II View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/2008 at 11:55
If you had an order for a rear focus 10X Super Sniper it should be on its way to you. This is the SS10X42. If you ordered a different model or have any questions PM me with your name and zip code and I will give you all the details.
One day your life will flash before your eyes; Make sure it's worth watching.
Bama05 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/2008 at 13:02
Thanks yall for the comments.  I got a notice that the scope was shipped, so everything is good here.
deolexrex View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deolexrex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/2008 at 16:50
So, are you saying that all the back-ordered SS 10X42 have shipped?

I haven't received a notice yet and I ordered in February.
deolexrex View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deolexrex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/2008 at 16:54
Ok, ok... I received the notice 30 seconds after I posted above. Now, I'm getting very excited about the arrival of the Super Sniper Scope.
Brooks View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2008 at 20:42
Mine came today (4/18) and I had it mounted and bore sighted at Sportsman's Warehouse.  Breaking in a CZ 550 Varmint in .308 this weekend. 

I hope it shoots as good as it looks.   The Millet medium rings allowed plenty enough room for the bolt at the eyepiece. That gray/black laminate stock is beautiful!  I like it much better than  in brown.
tbartley View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbartley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/28/2008 at 20:30
Hey Brooks,
You're not gonna have any issues with the SS. I've got three of them. Had four and sold one I wasn't gonna use, but the others...they stay here. I think you'll really enjoy the CZ, too.
Can't beat the SS for a fixed power. There are too many stories about their quality and reliability for 'em to be bad. Enjoy.

deolexrex View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deolexrex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2008 at 14:27
After having my SS 10X42 now for awhile I have to say that it was in fact worth the wait. What a great scope!
Brooks View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2008 at 18:51
I agree--if anything could be brighter and clearer, it is beyond my eyes resolving power.

mercenary1947 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2008 at 18:11
 I think there's alot of us including me who act like kids not being able to wait on Xmas morning for our new scopes ... Christmas%20List   ..... I was lurking and looking like a leopard ready to pounce on my UPS guy everytime he went down the road ... one day he stopped and gave me that old " SORRY CHARLIE .... like the tuna commercial ..... said I looked like a lil kid with big sad eyes ... we both laughed .  Yea he knows me and my vehicles and even stopped my jeep 2 miles from my house once to deliver .
One Shot One Kill .... *S.O.F * Head Shots Only
               SWFAM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic