OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Absolute best deal on the market.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Absolute best deal on the market.
    Posted: March/24/2008 at 16:03
So I was wondering what everyones opinions are? What do you think is the absolute best deal on the market. What is the best Riflescope for your dollar?
One day your life will flash before your eyes; Make sure it's worth watching.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 16:06
10x Super Sniper.
Dale Clifford View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale Clifford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 16:28
easy one there the SS 10x
Chris Farris II View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 16:41
I meant the best HUNTING scope. My apologies.
One day your life will flash before your eyes; Make sure it's worth watching.
ronnie View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 16:49
Zeiss conquest 3x9x40.
Big Squeeze View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 16:53
Originally posted by Chris Farris II Chris Farris II wrote:

So I was wondering what everyones opinions are? What do you think is the absolute best deal on the market. What is the best Riflescope for your dollar?
..............................Best deal for the dollar in a hunting scope???........ Easy! When the consideration is for optical quality, durability, construction and price, the 3x9 Elite 4200 w/Rainguard, is the best scope on the market for the dollar!!...........Elite
mwyates View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwyates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 16:57
Leupold VX III 3.5-10X40.  Go ahead; hate me if you want This%20Much

No man on his deathbed ever said "I wish I'd made more money".
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 16:57

The Zeiss 3x9 was the best deal @ $399.00, but now with the price increase its losing ground.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 16:59
Right now, I'd agree with Big Squeeze......the Elite 4200 3-9x40.  We just marked them down to $249.95 too (our site should reflect it by tomorrow).

Shocked
trigger29 View Drop Down
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 17:06
Right now Nikon Team Primos 3-9x40 until they are gone. At $199 it's like giving them away.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 17:07
Originally posted by trigger29 trigger29 wrote:

Right now Nikon Team Primos 3-9x40 until they are gone. At $199 it's like giving them away.

Dang it!  Can I change my mind?
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 17:08
Originally posted by mwyates mwyates wrote:

Leupold VX III 3.5-10X40.  Go ahead; hate me if you want This%20Much

No hate! Just disagree!.............I am a new owner of a VX3 myself!! However, for less money, the 4200 is as good if not a little better than the VX3!! Where the 4200`s lack is in their selection. No low powered variable 1" straight tube selection for DGR`s; (THERE ARE NONE). That`s why I bought the 1.5-5x20 VX3! The Leupy selections are excellent!!!
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 17:16
Originally posted by Chris Farris Chris Farris wrote:

Right now, I'd agree with Big Squeeze......the Elite 4200 3-9x40.  We just marked them down to $249.95 too (our site should reflect it by tomorrow).

Shocked
.................GOTCHA BOYS!!!!Get%20Your%20Popcorn%20Ready......YIPPIE!!!!!!Yippee...............SQUEEZER WINS!!!!!!!Break%20Dance  Bow      Oh%20Yea%20Baby...........................................Roll%20on%20Floor%20Laughing
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 17:27

That's got to be it.

Tahqua will be here shortly to confirm Trigger and my choice.
Big%20Grin
mwyates View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwyates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 17:31
Actually, I was just kidding about the Leupold.  I like them, but they are NOT a great deal.   The Conquest is a great scope, but I don't think it's a great deal, either.  I was going to say Burris FFII 3-9X40 (got one on my son's .260 and it hasn't needed anything for 4 years), but if the 4200 is $249 I might go with that, but I wouldn't buy one, so it's not a great deal for me either.. 
No man on his deathbed ever said "I wish I'd made more money".
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 17:36
Originally posted by cheaptrick cheaptrick wrote:

That's got to be it.

Tahqua will be here shortly to confirm Trigger and my choice.
Big%20Grin
..............................For the extra $50,,,,,because of the Rainguard, I`ll still go with the 4200 over the Nikon Team Primos!!.......C`mon Chris, you can`t change your mind on me now!!!.............Stiring%20The%20Pot  
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 18:10
Originally posted by Big Squeeze Big Squeeze wrote:

Shocked
.................GOTCHA BOYS!!!!Get%20Your%20Popcorn%20Ready......YIPPIE!!!!!!Yippee...............SQUEEZER WINS!!!!!!!Break%20Dance  Bow      Oh%20Yea%20Baby...........................................Roll%20on%20Floor%20Laughing

OH, FOR PETE"S SAKE, SQUEEZE!!!!  Why don't you slap yourself on the back!!? Brick%20Hit     heehee  heehee
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 18:19
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

Originally posted by Big Squeeze Big Squeeze wrote:

Shocked

OH, FOR PETE"S SAKE, SQUEEZE!!!!  Why don't you slap yourself on the back!!? Brick%20Hit     heehee  heehee
..............................SpeerWho`s Pete???? Don`t know one!..............................ED!
martin3175 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 18:28
4200 3x9x40 ( Rainguard really works )  ...
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 19:45
Originally posted by skeetlee skeetlee wrote:

I have the 4200 3x9 but i only paid 199.99  that made it a steal!! Lee
............................Whistling    Yep,%20Thought%20So    Big%20Grin   Laugh%20Above
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic