OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Handgun Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

weaver for 41 mg

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: weaver for 41 mg
    Posted: November/28/2004 at 17:21
Hi i'd like to know about the weaver 2x28 for smith & wesson 657 cal 41 mg. I read on your forum about leupold and i think could be the right choice for me even if i've seen the weaver scope mount sistem that i really like.What do you think is better for my gun?please forgive my grammar mistake but i write from italy...bye 
redneckbmxer24 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneckbmxer24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/28/2004 at 21:57

i dont like weaver, for handgun scopes, unless its a red dot, leupold is the way to go. i like the 3200 handgun scopes too.

cory

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns, I'll be only one of millions!!!
speed66 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/01/2004 at 04:21
Thank you cris i'm going the get the 3200 because i can shoot further.i'd like to ask last thing:which is the best scope mount for the 3200 installed on smith 657?Thank you again
speed66 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/01/2004 at 07:19
please forgive me.......i wanted to say cory.
speed66 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/01/2004 at 10:01
3200 firefly and 3200 multi x.Wath is the difference?
redneckbmxer24 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneckbmxer24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/01/2004 at 13:43

on a handgun, i like the heavier reticle of the firefly, it can easily be made out in low light, but i dont think i would illuminate it. and the mount, if leupold makes a mount, thats what i would get, im not very educated on hangun mounts.

cory

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns, I'll be only one of millions!!!
Dale Clifford View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale Clifford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2005 at 23:52
Weaver makes a very good mount for handguns. It uses a tension "cuff" that holds the front down (excuse my grammar) and a solid rear mount that replaces the iron sight. Somewhat on the large size these mounts hold zero very well. I am sure they make one for the S&W L & N frame series thru SWFA or Brownells.

Edited by Dale Clifford
speed66 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/07/2005 at 19:03
Thank you Cory and thank you Dale.I have purchase the elite 3200 2-6x32 and weaver scope mount system
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic