OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Optics > Laser Rangefinders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Leica LRF 900 question?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leica LRF 900 question?
    Posted: March/15/2008 at 00:57
 Buddy of mine at work has got a LRF 900 that is like new that he would like to sell for $325.  How about some input fellas, what do you think?  What did it retail for? It's a year & a half old.

Edited by yellowdog - March/15/2008 at 05:45
If you don't want to stand behind our troops, then we will gladly have you stand in front of them.
Dale Clifford View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale Clifford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2008 at 09:09
sorry but in order to answer this, I need your buddies phone number, address and if hes hooked up with paypal.
yellowdog View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2008 at 17:18
 Well I guess that summs it up, nuff said. Thanks Dale.
If you don't want to stand behind our troops, then we will gladly have you stand in front of them.
antler addiction View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antler addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2008 at 11:15
The 900 LRF's are pretty much gone off well known sites, if you can find it'll be a lot more then 325.  Assuming it's in good shape this would be good buy.  If you look you can find the 1200 LRF for 400ish.  I picked up a 1200 from another optic dealer on line for under 400 b/c i did a combined order( current price at this dealer is 429.00 as a stand alone or 409.00 in combo).  Anyway you slice it excellent rangefinder for the $$. 

BTW I have the 900 LRF, I really didn't need the 1200 or a new one but gets a bit much when your partner is always asking to use yours over his so happy birthday to my partner. Yippee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic