OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

This is GOOD but it sucks.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is GOOD but it sucks.
    Posted: March/13/2008 at 08:41
Shocked Some people are genuinely IDIOTS. Watch this. It would be alot funnier if it wasn't the truth.

With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2008 at 10:27
I know why it is PINK----O
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2008 at 10:46
Oh man. one good placed grenade problem solved.

I just don't get how people like that see the world,but if war ever happens here they would be singing a different song then.

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2008 at 13:40
fffffffftttttttttttttt   Smoking......FAR OUT, DUDE...............oh, wow...Light%20It%20Up....... like, that is so, like,.... TRUE, man!!  Wow, a Department of Peace! Yeah, like, we could eliminate all this war stuff, man, and we could all just GROOVE together and, like, respect each other's space, man.....Peace        ( gag me with a roach clip....)
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2008 at 13:46
( I'm beginning to think chasing Berkeley chicks would be like shooting fish in a barrel---with a shotgun.  They ain't real bright.....you could be an IDIOT and score in Berkeley!!)   

* can I say that?  If not, just delete this comment........
lucznik View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucznik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2008 at 14:56
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

( I'm beginning to think chasing Berkeley chicks would be like shooting fish in a barrel---with a shotgun.  They ain't real bright.....you could be an IDIOT and score in Berkeley!!)   

* can I say that?  If not, just delete this comment........

You may be correct but, do you really want some of THAT action?  Just think of where it's been, what diseases it undoubtedly harbors....

What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2008 at 15:58
It was a rhetorical, sarcastic comment...........Wink    But you guys know what I mean.....Bucky
ckk1106 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckk1106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2008 at 16:48
Funny, yet sad.  My favorite part was "So if we got rid of the police, we would have less crime?"   "  "uhh, that's right."

Edited by ckk1106 - March/13/2008 at 16:48
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2008 at 17:04
Just goes to show you how really stupid these people are. I guess that's why they can't comprehend logic.

Cyborg
furboom View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furboom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2008 at 19:38
that is so sad, I don't see how they can all be so stupid.  You know people like that really make it hard to argue against abortion
It's all about SHOT PLACEMENT!
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2008 at 19:48
It's hard to believe we actually have people this monumentally stupid walking around in our society, able to vote and breed!Furious
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2008 at 20:21
Why sure RifleDude, they see themselves as more intelligent than you because they have a calleedge edyoumacation from a pressteejus skool and they will be your next leeders and polytickshuns.ElitePeaceQueen                                   50%20Cal
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2008 at 20:24
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Why sure RifleDude, they see themselves as more intelligent than you because they have a calleedge edyoumacation from a pressteejus skool and they will be your next leeders and polytickshuns.ElitePeaceQueen                                   50%20Cal

That's exactly what I'm afraid of.  I'm especially worried what kind of country my kid will inherit if this kind of indoctrination is as widespread as I fear it may be in public schools and colleges.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/14/2008 at 21:02
Ahhhh ya know that clip was from Comedy Central. Were we bamboozeled? I mean like nobody can be that freaked man, like this couldn't be totally real man. Like if it's totally real then we are just like totally Mouth%20Taped%20Shuted man!
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2008 at 07:44
The PARODY is actually very real, it was an actual report, although there were some things done for humor, and basically to poke fun at the MORONS that are entirely too ubiquitous in that area.

Cyborg
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/2008 at 16:02
Isn't it true that the State of California has school textbook criteria ( political correctness) that has to be met before they will buy textbooks from textbook publishers? And since publisher's aren't going to publish TWO EDITIONS of EVERYTHING--they just publish the "California-correct" version for EVERYONE. So, California is dictating what YOUR kids are learning in school..............
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic