OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Firearms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

shooting a .577

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marvinbeaverdip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shooting a .577
    Posted: February/29/2008 at 11:05
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-EVqT3XEzss
anyone ever seen this? A friend sent me the video through email, and I found it on youtube so I could post it. Amazing how many of these guys drop the gun after shooting.. Gotta wonder if they've ever shot a large caliber gun before. Entertaining!
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/29/2008 at 11:09
yeah its been on here before
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Mojo View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman
All Mojo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/29/2008 at 11:50
A good replacement for the .375 for the Squeezer.  Maybe we could have a shoot-off between him and Ed, with one of these, to settle their differences.  Got a feeling though that both of them would end up being punished!!!
MOJO
luv2shoot View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luv2shoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/29/2008 at 15:43
I laugh every time I see it.Big%20Smile
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/29/2008 at 19:51
                    Hiding
martin3175 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/29/2008 at 20:04
Proof that for every action ,there is an equal and opposite reaction ......

Gun goes boom-fellow lands on his ass
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/29/2008 at 20:07
lol yeah when its a gun of that size anyway
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Mojo View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman
All Mojo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/29/2008 at 20:25
Hey Ed......That's me right behind you...lol.....you just can't see me because I'm hunkered down even more than you!!!!
MOJO
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/2008 at 11:43
If I was gonna shoot that gun, I would have someone duct tape my hands to it real good!!!!...and then I'd call someone to come and take out that glass wall behind me...BEFORE I shot that..........Thing...!   Shocked
Big Squeeze View Drop Down
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/2008 at 12:05
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

A good replacement for the .375 for the Squeezer.  Maybe we could have a shoot-off between him and Ed, with one of these, to settle their differences.  Got a feeling though that both of them would end up being punished!!!
......................................................Even the Big Squeeze draws a line somewhere!! A replacement for my 375 Ruger??? NAAAAA!.....Mr. Ed Horse%20Poopand I have differences??? Nope! We just like to have alot of fun!...........Although, I would love to cook up some 375 reloads (Squeezer specials) Heavy%20Recoiland have Pyro and `ol Ed do about about 40 rounds each on the bench????......That would be fun to watch!  Get%20Your%20Popcorn%20Ready  Naughty   Yippee .........I`ll bring the eats and drinks!! Eat%20and%20Drink
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/2008 at 13:21
Flame%20Thrower
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/2008 at 13:47
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

Flame%20Thrower
...............How about a little warm up?..............................Flame%20ThrowerHorse%20Poop
marvinbeaverdip View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marvinbeaverdip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/2008 at 14:08

If I was gonna shoot that gun, I would have someone duct tape my hands to it real good!!!!...and then I'd call someone to come and take out that glass wall behind me...BEFORE I shot that..........Thing...!   Shocked
I know it must kick like a mule, but really there's no reason half those guys fell over or dropped it. Most of them looked like they've never shot a gun before. Actually, they look like the engineering students I went to school with. I can't imagine watching someone shoot my gun and then drop it like it's on fire. Too bad there's music, it'd be fun to hear them scream like little girls every time they shoot.
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2008 at 17:51
I had seen that tape before (minus the music), but I get the distinct impression that the gun seems to torque out of their hands...PLUS come up in the air! Does anyone else see any Torque-ing effect?   Eek    But I would do the duct tape thing!! Plus a Past recoil pad and a Serta mattress back wall. Wink              Peter Hathaway Ed
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2008 at 17:53
                        EdChainsaw Squeezer
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2008 at 18:08

EdChainsaw Squeezer
...........Mr. EdBeheadSqueezer.................Squeezer.Shooter Mr. Ed.... GrenadeEd playing with toys!...............SpeerGotcha!.........................Rail%20GunSqueezer practicing!....................................HowdyHowdyHowdyLaugh          
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2008 at 20:27

Squeezer     Down%20the%20Toilet                   Head%20Bang  Ed
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2008 at 21:46
ED!Down%20the%20Toilet Guess who?
Mojo View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman
All Mojo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2008 at 22:03
CHILDREN CHILDREN!!! Please stop this before I soil myself or piss my pants from laughing!!!!!!!!!!!
MOJO
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/05/2008 at 16:55
NO SOILING!!     Bubble%20Bath
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic