OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

How would you have acted?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/28/2008 at 18:27
After listening to the tape, he did what was morally right.  People cannot get away with robbing in the middle of the day.  He waited patiently and stated they came into his yard.  When they set out to burglarize that house, they knew the risk and they got what they deserved.  I have no remorse for them and consider him to be a hero.  If somebody was robbing my house, I would hope that one of my neighbors would have the guts to prevent it from being completed, I would do the same for them.  In this state though, I would have to wait until I felt that I was in imminent danger and it appears he felt the same way.
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/01/2008 at 18:22
Once you have been robbed you can never enter your own house without fear that there may be someone in there. You you know this because it is true. I stay armed and I have a backhoe. Nuf said.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
RONK View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/02/2008 at 09:31
 Probably the best thing to do in that situation is to shoot them in the lungs with a suppressed .22.  Don't call 911 at all.
 Let 'em run a couple blocks before croaking.
 Clean gun and act dumb when the cops show up.
 No need to even get the backhoe out of the shed that way.
luv2shoot View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luv2shoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/2008 at 22:02
Not real sure how I would have reacted on the neighbors property but once I was or felt threatened, well....double taps for all.Wink
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/2008 at 22:07
Originally posted by RONK RONK wrote:

Probably the best thing to do in that situation is to shoot them in the lungs with a suppressed .22.  Don't call 911 at all.
 Let 'em run a couple blocks before croaking.
 Clean gun and act dumb when the cops show up.
 No need to even get the backhoe out of the shed that way.

Laugh  Thats funny Ron.  That sounds like something John Clark would do.  Or you could put them in the pressure chamber for some added torture.
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2008 at 01:12
It would be a cold day in H*** before I would convict him of anything other than being a good nieghbor.  Also would ask, why the slow response time of a unit, In my nieghborhood they respond in less than 90 sec.  Some PD depts give great service!!!  Now I remember why I moved here!!!  LOL 
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic