OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Optics For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

For sale: 3x9 Elite 4200

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master Extraordinaire
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For sale: 3x9 Elite 4200
    Posted: February/26/2008 at 11:55
Yes! I`ve decided to sell my favorite scope. It is the best scope on the market for the money!........Includes the original box, all warranty paperwork and the original bikini lens cover! Scope purchased last March and it is like brand new!.........I would like a smaller diameter front objective bell, which would allow a conventionally mounted scope on my 300WSM M77 Frontier scout rifle, WITHOUT having to remove the scout scope base from the barrel. Switching back and forth between the 4200 and my scout scope is becoming a PIA! By going to a conventional scope with a smaller objective, I will not need to remove the scout scope base!..................Originally paid $298 for this scope!.....................Price is $225 which includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states!..........PM me if very interested!!!
Big Squeeze View Drop Down
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/10/2008 at 16:30
Since I couldn`t get what I wanted on trade and had no replies, I ordered and installed higher Ruger scope rings and permanently re-mounted my scout scope base. With the higher line of sight, there is now no longer the problem with the larger objective bell hitting the scout scope base................Keeping the 4200!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic