|Posted: November/06/2007 at 10:45|
TEAM SWFA - Admin
This category allows posts only by Optics Apprentice level members (50+ posts) and above. The reason for the posting restriction is that we wanted to avoid the potential problem of people coming in solely for the purpose of selling something, never to return or contribute anything else to the community. This is a service to our members and we don't want to dilute it (or pollute it) with "hit-and-run" posts.
1. No wanted to buy ads (WTB).
2. Firearms sales have to be done in accordance with state and or federal laws. FFL to FFL or face to face in states that allow that method. Check with ATF if you are not sure of the laws in your state. ATF web site
3. No NFA Arms or Parts. http://www.atf.gov/firearms/nfa/index.htm
4. Links to eBay, GunBroker or any other auction sites are allowed.
5. The For Sale Forum is for use by Private individuals, no dealers please.
6. All items listed for sale MUST include a price.
7. No stepping on someone's post by saying something that decreases their probability of selling their item.
8. All sales and purchases are at the risks of the individuals involved. The Optics Talk FORUM and or SWFA, Inc. are not responsible/liable for any sales that go uncompensated. We are also not responsible/liable for any item advertised for sale in this area, and the integrity of that product's representation.
9. Keep "For Sale" post in the "For Sale" forums. Do not SPAM other forums pointing to your ad.
Edited by Chris Farris - December/30/2007 at 22:05