New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Adjustment caps?????????
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Check for SWFA's No Reserve and No Minimum bid firearm auctions.

Adjustment caps?????????

 Post Reply Post Reply   Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/16/2008 at 20:08
puccini View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Joined: November/17/2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4
I'm looking for an accessory I saw some time back and can not find again.
I have a Millet 4-16x44 buck gold scope with standard hunting style adjusters. (short w/ caps).
I saw an offering of an item that threads on where the cap goes ald allows instant adjustment of up-down, left-right.
Like the adjusters on a tactical scope.
Anyone familiar with these?
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/10/2008 at 12:33
Stephanie View Drop Down
Optics Goddess

Joined: February/13/2004
Location: Native Texan
Status: Offline
Points: 1502
There were Stoney Point adjustment knobs at one time.  I'm not sure they still make them. The ones we use to have fit the Leupold scopes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Similar Threads: "Adjustment caps?????????"
Subject Author Forum Replies Last Post
There are no similar posts.
Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.123 seconds.