Anweis, that rifle has an odd history.
It started out as a Finnish M39 built on an antique receiver with a B-barrel.
It blew up on me (I will never used S&B rifle ammo again):
Some years later, I had a gunsmith take the blown up barrel off and put on an old take-off M91/30 barrel. At the time noone really made new Mosin barrels (it is different now), so that was just about the only option for me.
I popped it into an old 91/30 hex stock and while it did not shoot great, it shot well enough to become my project rifle. It is definitely accurate enough for hunting, so I decided to make a hunting rifle out of it.
I chopped four inches off the barrel, cut the stock shorter, installed a Versa-pod spigot (which also made the forearm stiffer), installed pillars, glass bedded it, added a vertical grip to the stock, drilled and tapped it for a RSI scope mount, installed a Limbsaver recoil pad and Duracoated (first Durafil'ed the pitted barrel exterior) the barrelled action.
It shoots a bit better now, so I will proceed to strip the old finish from the stock and Duracoat it the same color as the action.
Then, I'll splash some other color on just to make it look random.
Then, it is going hunting with me.
Everything other than the re-barreling I did myself, so I have a lot of time and effort invested into this thing. Besides, I learned how to do quite a few things while I was at it.
In the future, I might cut the barrel a bit shorter, but for now, I will leave it at a hair over 24".